Question for Bisexuals about Masculinity

larry012234

Experienced
I notice that after I have a session expressing my feminine side by cross dressing, playing with dildos, etc., or even the occasional sex with another man, or going to the bathhouse or gloryholes, then afterwards I seem to feel even more masculine than I did before. It's weird. Anyone else have that experience? It's not like a shame rebound as if I am ashamed of what I did so I have to compensate by being more masculine than before. I am not ashamed and feel liberated and fullfilled and generally great, but also very comfortable in my typical masculine mannerisms and even find myself expressing myself even more masculine and having fun with it... almost like I used to have some sort of guilt about being a man (no wonder) and after letting go of the fear of expressing my feminine side, then afterwards, that non-judgemental disposition affects everything including being my usual self.

I guess I answered my own question :unsure:

What did you mean about having some sort of guilt about being a man?

As you might infer (correctly) from my avatar, I really enjoy CDing...and IDK if the dimension of feeling I get would be characterized by Femininity/Masculinity...(putting aside for the moment the Femininity I get from engaging in this, which is the point!)...what I feel as an "aftermath" and to be honest, something I'm accelerating...is just the fact that...for decades I followed the fucking rules, not in some senses, but to an extent that now I'm just...fuck it. And that is incredibly...invigorating...to maybe a dangerous point, potentially....it's addictive! Or maybe that's just the, uh..."rhymes with sethamphetamine"...because I have this trait, had it all my life...and that is intense curiosity combined with a "dive into the rabbit hole head first, no parachute" way of satisfying that curiosity. Obviously this is both good and bad....I make no bones about it, e.g. I've tried pretty much every recreational drug known...except heroin (I've had surgery, I've broken bones, so I've had morphine both post-surgical and mainlined right in my arm when I shattered my left wrist, that was trippy) opioids do nothing for me...and I can say with an abundance of anecdotal and statistical evidence, that by a long shot, the most dangerous stay-away-from-this drug? Alcohol. Hands down. Least harmful/dangerous? DMT...psilocybin...DMT is absolutely mind boggling...and I've had acid, LSD...I'm in CO and the law here is "relaxed" by formal policy regarding mushrooms/psilocybin, so...I've had Golden Teacher in the last 90 days. And I'm sitting on some crazy good (from accounts of people who had the same batch I have) DMT that I just need to get in a better state...tomorrow...folks, I'm not one to typically do this, even though my attitude on recreational drugs is, pretty much aligned with Dr. Carl Hart, of Columbia University, Dept of Psychiatry and Psychology. He's a neuropsychologist/physiologist and went into the study of cocaine with the goal of getting it out of the black community (he's black), as at the time it was when crack was politically hot and Dr. Hart thought, I'll cure addiction to this and save the community. Fast forward to now, where over the last several years, while he's studied many recreational drugs, he's really concentrated on methamphetamine, and it's really interesting stuff and I'll state my bias...I sometimes partake and...I won't say specifics but I know a lot about the...neurobiology and when I determine to partake of anything I research it to the extent literature is out there, in the form of peer-reviewed scientific journals. Dr. Hart's entire philosophy has done a 180 turn and his contention now...which I totally agree with...is any drug...from THC to meth to heroin, etc...80% of people who use it, have jobs, families, pay bills, taxes...are not anti-social and are not a burden on society, they are productive citizens. Anecdotally, I am one of those people. I'm extremely competent at what I do and productive. And I show up in weird places...let's just say that if you are an oral surgeon....who keeps up with research...you may have encountered me and no, I know nothing...little to nothing...about anything dentistry related. I'll leave it there. Here's my two-pronged contention: First, there is no such thing as "illegal drugs" in the U.S. There are "illegal drug users"...like me! But take any drug and there are demographics who partake with no fear of punishment and rightfully so. Second, and this is less of an opinion and more of a educated, evidence-based statement: Most people's knowledge of the risks/benefits/contraindications/etc. of most recreational drugs is based on political ideology much more than scientific data. The mainstream media is basically State run media so...and I know because while I'm a complete clueless idiot on 99.999999999% of what is known, I'm really good at my little crumb of an area of what I do and few can do, well...not a brag pretty much because few even wish to! Not a surprise, Oooo the govt is misleading us?

I notice that after I have a session expressing my feminine side by cross dressing, playing with dildos, etc., or even the occasional sex with another man, or going to the bathhouse or gloryholes, then afterwards I seem to feel even more masculine than I did before. It's weird. Anyone else have that experience?
You seem to be equating bisexuality with crossdressing.

So, no, I'm bisexual and don't have this experience.

Why would I?

As you might infer (correctly) from my avatar, I really enjoy CDing...and IDK if the dimension of feeling I get would be characterized by Femininity/Masculinity...(putting aside for the moment the Femininity I get from engaging in this, which is the point!)...what I feel as an "aftermath" and to be honest, something I'm accelerating...is just the fact that...for decades I followed the fucking rules, not in some senses, but to an extent that now I'm just...fuck it. And that is incredibly...invigorating...to maybe a dangerous point, potentially....it's addictive! Or maybe that's just the, uh..."rhymes with sethamphetamine"...because I have this trait, had it all my life...and that is intense curiosity combined with a "dive into the rabbit hole head first, no parachute" way of satisfying that curiosity. Obviously this is both good and bad....I make no bones about it, e.g. I've tried pretty much every recreational drug known...except heroin (I've had surgery, I've broken bones, so I've had morphine both post-surgical and mainlined right in my arm when I shattered my left wrist, that was trippy) opioids do nothing for me...and I can say with an abundance of anecdotal and statistical evidence, that by a long shot, the most dangerous stay-away-from-this drug? Alcohol. Hands down. Least harmful/dangerous? DMT...psilocybin...DMT is absolutely mind boggling...and I've had acid, LSD...I'm in CO and the law here is "relaxed" by formal policy regarding mushrooms/psilocybin, so...I've had Golden Teacher in the last 90 days. And I'm sitting on some crazy good (from accounts of people who had the same batch I have) DMT that I just need to get in a better state...tomorrow...folks, I'm not one to typically do this, even though my attitude on recreational drugs is, pretty much aligned with Dr. Carl Hart, of Columbia University, Dept of Psychiatry and Psychology. He's a neuropsychologist/physiologist and went into the study of cocaine with the goal of getting it out of the black community (he's black), as at the time it was when crack was politically hot and Dr. Hart thought, I'll cure addiction to this and save the community. Fast forward to now, where over the last several years, while he's studied many recreational drugs, he's really concentrated on methamphetamine, and it's really interesting stuff and I'll state my bias...I sometimes partake and...I won't say specifics but I know a lot about the...neurobiology and when I determine to partake of anything I research it to the extent literature is out there, in the form of peer-reviewed scientific journals. Dr. Hart's entire philosophy has done a 180 turn and his contention now...which I totally agree with...is any drug...from THC to meth to heroin, etc...80% of people who use it, have jobs, families, pay bills, taxes...are not anti-social and are not a burden on society, they are productive citizens. Anecdotally, I am one of those people. I'm extremely competent at what I do and productive. And I show up in weird places...let's just say that if you are an oral surgeon....who keeps up with research...you may have encountered me and no, I know nothing...little to nothing...about anything dentistry related. I'll leave it there. Here's my two-pronged contention: First, there is no such thing as "illegal drugs" in the U.S. There are "illegal drug users"...like me! But take any drug and there are demographics who partake with no fear of punishment and rightfully so. Second, and this is less of an opinion and more of a educated, evidence-based statement: Most people's knowledge of the risks/benefits/contraindications/etc. of most recreational drugs is based on political ideology much more than scientific data. The mainstream media is basically State run media so...and I know because while I'm a complete clueless idiot on 99.999999999% of what is known, I'm really good at my little crumb of an area of what I do and few can do, well...not a brag pretty much because few even wish to! Not a surprise, Oooo the govt is misleading us?
So, what are you trying to say?

OK. Well, no, I don't have this experience.

Bisexuality for me isn't about "expressing a feminine side." It's just who I am, same as when I'm with women.
Ok, so would you say that you do not have an opinion about this topic?

Ok, so would you say that you do not have an opinion about this topic?
I guess my opinion is "everybody's different?" I only saw one question, so I answered it for ya. It seemed like a poll.

I can recognize that I'm probably more comfortable with my own femininity than most oo-rah cishet males are, but even though I top with women and I bottom with men, it's still just me the way I am, either way. I don't have this swing between macho and femme experiences like you were describing.

I guess my opinion is "everybody's different?" I only saw one question, so I answered it for ya. It seemed like a poll.

I can recognize that I'm probably more comfortable with my own femininity than most oo-rah cishet males are, but even though I top with women and I bottom with men, it's still just me the way I am, either way. I don't have this swing between macho and femme experiences like you were describing.
Very interesting. I top with women and bottom with transgender women, particularly my girlfriend. I don't have any swings either - I am what I am!

How do you feel after fucking a woman? Or are you actually more gay than bi? :)

I didn't say I was a swinger... just kidding...
Well, what started out as an alternation between gender expression, is slowly becoming more integrated during my regular day to day self. Of course, I do go to my extreme feminine during sex acts, and it is really enjoyable. I like prancing around and pleasing a man. But, when I am with a woman, I play a different role. I like the different polarities and don't prefer one over the other but I guess, to relate to what you are expressing, during my day to day non-sexual non-private movements, I am more in the middle instead of being strictly masculine since I think it is more balanced.

Very interesting. I top with women and bottom with transgender women, particularly my girlfriend. I don't have any swings either - I am what I am!
I haven't been with transmen or transwomen or nonbinary people. Whether I would top or bottom with such individuals would probably depend on their own orientation.

And, you know, to be honest, that would be true of cismen and ciswomen too. It's just that I haven't found a strongly toppish woman, though I have been pegged and like it, and I have switched with men, though I haven't been with one who was more of a bottom than me.

Maybe I should try that. There are so many bottoms out there hungry for not enough tops to go around. I know I have switch tendencies, they just haven't been exploited by my partners very much.

How do you feel after fucking a woman? Or are you actually more gay than bi? :)
I'm right in the middle bisexual. I am highly attracted to women but also like to be like them but only with a man. I am a bottom only with men. I have no desire to top men. And, I have no desire to be pegged by a woman.

I haven't been with transmen or transwomen or nonbinary people. Whether I would top or bottom with such individuals would probably depend on their own orientation.

And, you know, to be honest, that would be true of cismen and ciswomen too. It's just that I haven't found a strongly toppish woman, though I have been pegged and like it, and I have switched with men, though I haven't been with one who was more of a bottom than me.

Maybe I should try that. There are so many bottoms out there hungry for not enough tops to go around. I know I have switch tendencies, they just haven't been exploited by my partners very much.
In my case, my trans girlfriend is a pure top so that suits my own inclinations to bottom for someone with a cock. Very few trans women are like my girlfriend - most are bottoms.

I'm right in the middle bisexual. I am highly attracted to women but also like to be like them but only with a man. I am a bottom only with men. I have no desire to top men. And, I have no desire to be pegged by a woman.
How would you be with a transgender woman?

That didn't answer the question. :)

After fucking a woman I feel masculine... like a real man, lol. Like I said above, I am not more gay than bi. I am "straight" bi.
T levels naturally rise during masturbation and sex, then fall back to regular levels after orgasm. That's probably what's going on. :)

T levels naturally rise during masturbation and sex, then fall back to regular levels after orgasm. That's probably what's going on. :)
No, I'm on TRT and have periodically had periods of high T and low T and have keenly observed if my sexual expression and desires changed. Nothing. Libido goes up and down, but not sexual orientation which is what you are essentially saying.
BTW, what is your gender if I may ask?

No, I'm on TRT and have periodically had periods of high T and low T and have keenly observed if my sexual expression and desires changed. Nothing. Libido goes up and down, but not sexual orientation which is what you are essentially saying.
BTW, what is your gender if I may ask?
Yes you can. I'm definitely not as confused as you are. :)

Back