Question about fixing a rejected story

I don't know where to ask this, or how to contact the moderators, so I'll ask it here. There is a general "contact us" box, which I have posted this question in, but received no response.

I recently wrote a story (sixth in a series) that I used NovelAI to help write. I have a hard time writing the details of some scenes, so I used it to help write a few sentences here and there. The story, content of the scenes, characters, etc... are all mine. In the interest of clarity, I put in an intro that I started using NovelAI to help write the story. I don't think it would be possible to tell I used an AI to help write it if I hadn't mentioned it. Apparently this broke a rule of no AI (exact response below) I was previously unaware of. (I would also post the story in question, but it is too long, please let me know if there is a good way to share it.).

So, my question is, what do I need to do to get my story accepted? Promise not to use AI again? Rewrite a few parts of the story that I used AI on?
I hope I don't have to re-write the whole thing. Not sure I have the patience for it.

Please note, I am not arguing against the rule or the Mod's decision. I may prefer a slightly more lax rule personally, but I totally understand and respect the rule and the decision as they stand. I just want to know how to move forward.

MOD RESPONSE:
Dear Writer,

Thank you for your submission to Literotica. We appreciate the time and effort you've taken to write a story and submit it to our site . However, we've found that we cannot post your submission in its current form. The checklist below may help you in re-examining your manuscript.​

• Literotica is a storytelling community centered on the sharing of human adult fantasies. While we do not have a policy against using tools to help with the writing process (i.e. spellcheck, grammar suggestions, etc.), we do ask that all work published on the site at this time be created primarily by a human. Please see this FAQ for more information: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-ai
Please feel free to re-submit the story after a Volunteer Editor has examined it, or after you've made revisions. You can find a list of Volunteer Editors here.

Please consult our Writer's Resources section and make sure you read our submission guidelines.
If you have any questions on these, please let us know.

Thanks for your time, and look forward to reading you again!​

Looks like your story had spelling, punctuation and/or grammar issues. Something like that.

You have to be a human to write and submit a story here? Wth 👽 Really sad when Literotica can stifle aliens from writing and submitting erotica.

Beam me up scotty. I'm outa this joint. 😉 🖖

Seriously op. I suggest you edit out the Ai stuff, re write it yourself and resubmit. 🙂

Wrong Forum.

There is a place for writers.

This place is basically for Jack and Jill Asses...

Yes, take this to the author's section. Maybe someone there can help you. No one here can.

OP, you aren't going to get any sympathy here or the AH. People who use AI to write, aren't looked upon favorably here. It doesn't matter if you did one line or a hundred.

Simple answer they tell you why your story is rejected. Fix it or don’t bother submitting it again. Simple!

Back