Masturbating when driving

It's been years since I've done it but it was thrilling. More so now because of lack of opportunity of not getting caught. When I was younger I wouldn't have cared of getting caught. With cell phones I think you could offend someone and get caught for being blanton about it.

It's been years since I've done it but it was thrilling. More so now because of lack of opportunity of not getting caught. When I was younger I wouldn't have cared of getting caught. With cell phones I think you could offend someone and get caught for being blanton about it.

I'd watch. ;)

I have done it many times. Mostly on the interstate as i slowly pass a big truck. I do it some as i approach a rest area to try and lure them in for a bj. Hasn't worked yet. Lol.

Jacking in the car

I used to do it all the time. I was sometimes reckless. Often Id pull beside a loaded bus in just a opened button down shirt. I would face straight ahead and play. Sometimes Id drive thru shopping centers or go to busy intersections. Often I raised my hips while doing it.At nite Id use the dome lite. I did this for years and consider myself very lucky for not being caught. Some close ones but never busted.Ive found that I get the same rush by wearing stockings and short skirts with my pantys showing. It was never about getting a nut. It was about being on display.This is much safer and I still enjoy my drives.now I can go thru the drive thru.Any port in a storm.

This is so easy! And fun! I can watch the road... Or the sexy lady beside my truck, and rub my cock either through my pants, or if it's that hard, jerk my cock off into or onto something! It's such a rush!

We've done that a few times on long drives. I was driving and masturbating the wife with my right hand. We have an automatic so it was easy on not so curvy highways. She won't pull open her top but will push her pants and underwear down to I could play with her. It was always at night, so no one could see inside our darken car. I'll finger her until she comes.

Once I did bring along one of her favorite vibrators and hide it in the glove box. After fingering her for a while I told her to open the glove box. It was lots of fun watching her doing her cunt with the vibrator while I was driving. One of my fantasy is to show her off.

It would be a kick if she'll let me do that in the day time. I'll drive next to a big rig and let the trucker enjoy the show too. Too bad I know she won't do that, but I could imagine that in my dreams.

I was on a solo road trip today and had the unbelievable urge to jerk off as I drove so other drivers could see. I didn't have the courage to really do it. I was wondering if anyone has and how did it go?

I've done this many times. It was a long time ago. I would usually find a safe spot to stop and finish though. This could get messy. Had a GF that used to tell me to do it while I was driving and she would watch.

I mastubrated while driving this weekend in traffic. It was fun Mmm.

How dare I, a frequent victim of my own typos say this, but I can't help myself....

Looks like your fingers are still sticky - mastubrated.

I quite like it, could be a new word for how you feel after masturbation, like being inebriated, mmm, I'm feeling mastubrated. :)

I actually did this tonight, was driving home from work very late along a highway and couldn't resist. Unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and start jacking with one hand. It was dark so I doubt anyone could see but it was quite exciting.

Masturbating and Driving

Who hasn't masturbating while driving? If I'm alone, I always get the urge to masturbate while driving.

Sex is public is preferred but, when solo, masturbation will do.

I mastubrated while driving this weekend in traffic. It was fun Mmm.

Have been stroked and sucked whilst driving, but have not done it solo since university. It was great fun, though. Messy but manageable.

I've done it a few times myself hoping to get caught. Last night, I sucked off my fwb while he was driving. It got us both so turned on that when we got to our destination, I straddled him in the drivers seat, pushed my panties to the side, and rode him until he came in me. :)

I went down on a woman who was driving once, while her friends in the backseat watched, as well as a random trucker or three. Great fun!

I feel like it is something that is easier for women to do. Less messy and less cumbersome for a woman to masturbate while driving. I've done it once when I was in high school. Didn't masturbate all the way to orgasm though.

Back