Masturbating when driving

What's even better is, while someone else is driving, to sit in the front passenger seat with your skirt up or pants down and feet up on the dashboard. Then you go fast in the passing lane giving truckers just a quick peek as you pass.

;)

Ive done this a few weeks back coming home for a friends hen night driving through the countryside.very hot

Done it a few times. I stayed away from vehicles that were taller than my car.

One time I was so horny before I left, I put on a condom to not make a mess. I was meeting someone. When I got there, I went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom.

I love to use a condom when masturbating while driving or anyplace public. I love the feel of latex on my cock.

I've jerked off while driving many times. Not sure who, if anyone, has seen

I have done it many times. Once a trucker saw me and motioned me to follow him. We stopped at the next rest are and got it on in his sleeper cab.

I do this all the time and i cum in a 32oz cup with a lid and my neighbor shes in her mid 40s she will take it to work when i fill it up and drink it at her desk , she calls it white honey and even some of her co workers share with her.

A little too nerve-wracking for me to attempt from behind the wheel, but I adore masturbating and flashing drivers from the passenger seat. Makes me feel extra slutty!

I just had an 1 1/2 drive. I was wearing gym shorts,no underwear. I was tempted but too many cars on the road to start stroking.

I was on a solo road trip today and had the unbelievable urge to jerk off as I drove so other drivers could see. I didn't have the courage to really do it. I was wondering if anyone has and how did it go?

I've done it several times. Makes long car rides much more bearable. I'm pretty sure I got spotted by a trucker though. I'm sure I made his day

Stumbled across this thread after having just recently finished up doing so! It's a favorite of mine to pass the time.

I discovered (just today) the joy that is having about 6 chained orgasms while doing 80 mph down the road. :D

This weekend was the first time I worked up the courage to masutrbate to completion while driving. I was driving by myself to a holiday function and had six hours in the car. About two hours in, I got really horny and wanted to beat one out before I got around family and wouldn't be able to. I finally hit a stretch of interstate that has low traffic and I set my cruise control. I had been looking at some sexy pictures leading up to this so I was already hard. Leaning the seat back a little to be more comfortable I used one hand to steer and the other to stroke. It took all of maybe a minute for me to cum, as I was already pretty excited.

Generally my cum is pretty thick, but for some reason my first few spirts were a little runny, making clean up very difficult. Fortunately I was able to get cleaned up and slip my cock back inside my jeans before passing a school bus that was driving down the road.

I pulled over at the next exit to wash my hands and throw away my napkins that I had used to clean up.

Overall, this was pretty dangerous and I'm not sure I'd do it again. Honestly the jacking off was pretty safe but the clean up was the biggest issue. If I could find a better way to clean up or contain my cum, I'd be much more likely to do it again. Regardless, it was very releaving to get it out of my system.

Back