Luna's Faces, Characters and Ideas

True. I had spent so many years not writing characters who felt natural to me...so finally finding a site where I could indulge in my need to write women of color and have them embraced was a blessing. It is still really difficult to find women of color in fantasy artwork, though...I think I managed to find all that there is angel wise!!
Yeah, that's the struggle too, when you do search after search but just keep coming up with the same results. I desperately wish that I had that kind of creative talent sometimes, for those times when I REALLY want a picture to fit a particular image in my head but can't quite find one. When I can't find one though, I just do the best I can with the words I can create.

RVFmxSnm.jpg

Lua Stardust as Jessica Rabbit

Yeah, that's the struggle too, when you do search after search but just keep coming up with the same results. I desperately wish that I had that kind of creative talent sometimes, for those times when I REALLY want a picture to fit a particular image in my head but can't quite find one. When I can't find one though, I just do the best I can with the words I can create.
But you give GOOD words....I can feel them and see them in my mind's eye. That is what makes it all worthwhile.

RVFmxSnm.jpg

Lua Stardust as Jessica Rabbit

But you give GOOD words....I can feel them and see them in my mind's eye. That is what makes it all worthwhile.
I do thank you for that, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I did shed a few tears with the emotion our thread made me feel last night, lol.

I can't imagine how long it takes to prepare for something like that, and of course cleanup afterwards!

Me neither but she stared off as a Suicide Girl model and then segued into Cosplay...I love her, and she is utterly sweet.

flops in and settles into a corner of Luna's couch with a sigh.

It's Friday, people. Yay.

grabs da Cait and loves her all over

I am staring outside at the tail end of a thunderstorm which lasted all of fifteen minutes....

grabs da Cait and loves her all over

I am staring outside at the tail end of a thunderstorm which lasted all of fifteen minutes....
Huggles the shit out of the Beauty.
(Not literally you pervs)

Yeah, you should have seen us here last night. The whole sky was lit up with lightning and thunder rumbled, the winds blew. Hard. This morning I walked the pups and saw so many branches on the ground and one serious widow maker. It's suppose to storm again tonight.

And would you believe me if I told you I didn't have a foot fetish, and that I just like being nice, lol?

And would you believe me if I told you I didn't have a foot fetish, and that I just like being nice, lol?
My hubby doesn't have a foot fetish either so when he does it for me, that makes it all the more special. *kisses Lucian's cheek* And in this day and age, being nice should and is appreciated. Greatly.

We walk so much these days, and never really think about our feet until we get a good massage or foot rub. Then we start to remember just how much we walk and stand, lol.

We walk so much these days, and never really think about our feet until we get a good massage or foot rub. Then we start to remember just how much we walk and stand, lol.
Truth! Also I have neuropathy in my feet so while it hurts like a bugger to have them rubbed, when all is said and done, my feet feel awesome after that. I use to be on my feet for hours and hours with the last two jobs I had. It was fantastic to come home and take my shoes off and being an island girl, I hate wearing shoes to begin with.

Me neither but she stared off as a Suicide Girl model and then segued into Cosplay...I love her, and she is utterly sweet.
I've met her and can confirm, she's a sweetheart. She does a helluva Velma cosplay too. She wore it for a burlesque performance last year.

Back