Luna's Faces, Characters and Ideas

*is thoroughly tackle-hugged and returns said hugging firmly*

Hello! It's good to see you folks. I hope life has been treating you well.

Wanders in with a new face to one day play with
AaVTFTom.jpg

FC- Genneya Walton

cuddles da sexci and da Lucian

There really isn't. I just find faces I love and drag them in here to be pondered. IT's my brain doing brain things.

Oooh do you know Afrofuturism?? Anyone, anyone at all. Think of it as Cyberpunk told through the lens of people of African Descent, with Africa being MORE like Wakanda while the rest of the world struggles to keep up. Filter it through a dystopic lens, and it's even BETTER...

THUS

F84Fadom.jpg
bSuk0MYm.jpg

Oooh do you know Afrofuturism?? Anyone, anyone at all. Think of it as Cyberpunk told through the lens of people of African Descent, with Africa being MORE like Wakanda while the rest of the world struggles to keep up. Filter it through a dystopic lens, and it's even BETTER...

THUS

F84Fadom.jpg
bSuk0MYm.jpg
Is that what Wakanda is; Afrofuturism? I love it!

Is that what Wakanda is; Afrofuturism? I love it!
Yes ma'am. I am a HUGE cyberpunk fan...HUGE... but I discovered Afrofuturism due to a different site and a large group game. Then I got hooked on a few books...and NOW my brain wants to write a decent afro futuristic something or other...DESPERATELY.

ahhhhhhhh I love it! I am not super into afrocentric stuff BUT ^That is amazing!
Me neither...I mean I am multi-racial so it's kinda hard to dive really deeply into Afrocentric things but thanks to the world working toward diversity with every passing year, my brain has been happy the more I read stories starring people like me. Add that to the fact that I am utterly attracted to women who look like African Goddesses...and well there you go.

Hips tits and ass, plus big dark eyes and wild hair. Yes, please. Give me that.

I don't really lean towards any particular style or era. I just let people be people and enjoy this song, that picture, etc. Some would call it cherry picking, but I call it enjoying the best every world has to offer!

I don't really lean towards any particular style or era. I just let people be people and enjoy this song, that picture, etc. Some would call it cherry picking, but I call it enjoying the best every world has to offer!
I am drawn to things I can share with my children and grandchildren. The joy of diversity in all of its awesomeness is that there are more chances to introduce these stories and movies to my family and allow them to SEE/READ/KNOW that they are represented in the world at large. It's why Afrofuturism is such a big thing to me. I was a die-hard cyber/splatter punk reader and finally being gifted an entire genre where the people-the protagonists- were like me was amazing.

Representation really matters when you've never really had it until recently.

Back