Luna's Faces, Characters and Ideas

Luna_Wolf72

CinnaWolf circa 2023
Cassie Lincoln C/S to be added (FC Qimmah Russo)
5VeSmD6.jpg

Character Sheet Template

Name:

Nickname:

Date Of Birth:

Sexuality:

Birthplace:

Territory:

Spoken Languages:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Personality:

Brief History:

On's & Off's:

Relationships:

Face Claim:

Written By:

Random thought:

Idea for a dark noir-ish type tale, set in an alternate timeline (either past or future). Bonus points if I could find someone willing to indulge my need to play in a alternate NYC or LA verse.

In the beginning, there was a place.

This place was just out of mortal eyesight and located just a hop past normal. One could almost sense it if one were maddened, saddened, or delirious with grief. It was dark yet filled with an odd lightness. The pain was pleasure here or could be if one was given enough incentive.

Mortal kind would come to call it a dreamland. Home of the Fae. A mound. The dark court. It was all of those and none, much like the Fae that had claimed this spot for their own. Not all of the Unseelie were malevolent nor were all of the Seelie *good*. Those words did not begin to describe those who made their homes just on the other side of the rainbow. How could they? Those words were mortal concepts and nothing from the Mortal lands would ever be enough to perfectly describe the Fae.

But enough about the people that populate this ever-widening spiral. We must focus on one certain Fae. One particular type. She is UnSeelie, tis true, but of a higher caste and so the imperfections that mar the many others of her kind, do not linger upon her flesh.

Soft, dark velvet skin contrasts with flowing winter white hair and ice-blue eyes. She is taller than most as she is unbowed. No odd lumps nor protrusions destroy the lithe lines of her form, no odd growths take away from the almost unhallowed beauty of her face~high cheek bones, wide eyes, thin but mobile mouth. She is perfection, a dark mirror held up in contrast to the Seelie Fae, a masterpiece.

She can shapeshift but it is flawless, flowing. She moves from nightmare nag and back again with nary a hitch. Her name is L'Vale and she is the only one of her kind to be blessed with that ability, with those cold but utterly exquisite features. Being a singularity makes her far lonelier than words could ever express.

This story~ the story of a mortal and an Unseelie Fae~ starts because of her loneliness.

Before

"Will you not allow me to ride you into the Wild hunt? There are not nearly enough steeds and I find myself unable to enjoy it if I can not ride." The voice was an insidious whisper upon the wind, an almost invisible presence marked by a cold wind no mortal could withstand. "You owe me a boon, so you do. Did I not rid the Hallow of your last meal?"

The black nag~she of the flowing white mane~ stamped fire from one dainty hoof and took a step forward. The words were true even if it wasn't the complete truth. Tossing her head, the black nag waited for the cold one to take it's place. Soon enough, the horns blew and the nag sprinted into the darkness.

The Wild Hunt had begun.

Back