Luna's Faces, Characters and Ideas

Uggghhh I need to write more african american girls. Im not doing myself good representation 😂

Uggghhh I need to write more african american girls. Im not doing myself good representation 😂
When I left, I discovered a different site and decided at that point, I would never write another woman without color again. My guys of course, are different...but the women...I need them to have color.

I'm excited. I can't wait to see you ladies writing and to read.

I miss writing but my brain went on vacay for almost a year.

Also, I need to write this FC (Darian Alvarez) as some kind of damned broke boxer.

A8z6TLvl.jpg

LOOK AT HIM

When I left, I discovered a different site and decided at that point, I would never write another woman without color again. My guys of course, are different...but the women...I need them to have color.
I started writing paranormal romance so I switch and then I came back here and went straight back to blondes and brunettes *internal scream*

Yeah gonna have to bring back my lovely black ladies out. You inspire me, Luna. ❤️

I started writing paranormal romance so I switch and then I came back here and went straight back to blondes and brunettes *internal scream*

Yeah gonna have to bring back my lovely black ladies out. You inspire me, Luna. ❤️
I think there are so many attractive paler skinned women that they have ALL kinds of representation, you know? I used to write here and gave into internal pressure to fit what I thought other people would find attractive but it made my writing-- less than fluid. The only time I was EVER content was when I could write a woman of color, even if she was not intended to be a sex pot, you know? I am a female-shaped person of color. I want to look at women that I can aspire to. I want to write women that fit how I see and know the world.

Now go and make me some cocoa babes to read!!

snuggles all over

omg yuuuuum
I wrote him as a Sicilian Mafioso in a big group game elsewhere...happily married for going on 35 years...and yet, something about him screams for a proper Daddy Dom write-up.

One day, I'll have an idea, I am sure.

r89hF9Ql.jpg

FC -Gugu Mbatha-Raw

She would make a good submissive wife type character, methinks

Giggles hysterically.

Luckily for us both, you can just hide here if LI shows up.

Giggles hysterically.

Luckily for us both, you can just hide here if LI shows up.
There's nowhere to hide from LI when he wants to find you. Luckily for me, he's off doing his own thing. I do adore that man however. Always will even though we don't talk on the phone like we use to. Life has just been keeping us so busy.

There's nowhere to hide from LI when he wants to find you. Luckily for me, he's off doing his own thing. I do adore that man however. Always will even though we don't talk on the phone like we use to. Life has just been keeping us so busy.
cackles

LI was one of those guys I looked at (and read) from afar but rarely interacted with. He was utterly brilliant though. I do recall that.

cackles

LI was one of those guys I looked at (and read) from afar but rarely interacted with. He was utterly brilliant though. I do recall that.
Yeah except.... *grins* the man never ever finishes. *snickers* Do you have any idea how many stories he and I started but then he just... poofs. At least it's just not me he does that to.

Back