LIT used to have beautiful women in mind body and soul posting, now we have angry

However, he has to take a look at himself .

:eek::eek::eek:

Why the fuck would I do that?

Dont you think I have enough issues
car-trouble-stock-illustrations_csp4435407.jpg
without having to look at myself????????:mad::mad:

Re LIT poster known as nowisthetimeWe have all seen some glimpses of her and indeed not only is she a very pretty woman...(assuming the pics are real and NOT STOLEN:D) and bright and witty....

Yet she has debased herself with the daily screeds

of

RACIST

SEXIST

KKK

BullShit.........and the continued ONE SIDED degenerate idiotic DEFENSE of the INDEFENSIBLE

But hey, Aurora and NIGGERZOOM like her...why she associates with them is a mystery

I offered her a seat next to ME on the RIGHT SIDE but so far no response

I will
maxresdefault.jpg

for her to see the error of her ways

Mad? At you?

I have been here since 2001....I have had everything thrown at me....called every name in the book...Been called names as a JEW.....been shown DEAD JEWISH BODIES IN THE FURNACE of WWII.....By the TOLERANT crowd.......MAD?.....Never, I dont care

BUT

I do feel SAD for you.....I know you arent the person you portray yourself lately....cause you an I had positive interaction in the past, (Hell you even sent me CUNT PICS I WISH)

Why you choose to debase yourself is beyond me

And YES, you do debase yourself

I could be wrong, I doubt I am:rose:

So I am MAD for YOU that YOU have chosen POORLY:rose:

I'm only seeing this thread because someone kindly linked it......Yeah right, we ALL know your day consists of looking for the posts of THE BUSYBODY cause they are AWESOME

It's hard to tell if you are serious or not.

Let me ask, or shall I say, AXE, you something Busybody. I'm going to be real blunt with you, and I don't give a shit if you come back with corny, played out, Junior High insults at damn near 62 years of age............Men never age we are clowns at 2 and 62 and 82.....besides I joined when I was 44, so I am 44....FOREVER.

What do you do all day on here but spam the board with political propaganda, fling fecal matter at folks, and shout racial and misogynistic slurs?.......I am YOUR MIRROR....I am YOU, I am the MSNBC, the CNN the MSM of LIT....I AM YOU!

Do you think women will flock to you? Do you think that makes women giggle? Do you think women will find your behavior endearing?........I assume not, doesnt matter. What difference would it make anyway?

You said back in the day, from what I heard, you did not behave in the same obnoxious way as you do now. So what do you expect? Now you are throwing a hissy fit because your behavior puts off the opposite sex?......I mostly believe IRL what I say here but I say it somewhat in different tone....and this thread was a mere thread borne of boredom and not meant seriously.....though I have had great interaction with some women, who are no longer here and thats a loss for us all

Have you ever posted your pic? Why do you think you are some sort of prize?............Who said I was????.......... What can you offer to the world besides your repetitive and tedious negativity?..............I am YOU....I am YOUR SIDE.....You dont see it cause you only see YOURSELF from the inside not the outside and I offer, WIT AND FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT:D

I'm taken, so it doesn't make a shit of a difference whether some of you like me or not.............I like you.....at least what you ARE really,
read the above in highlights:)

Are you referring to my post? Look, I like BB....when he is not being an asshole. I realize he posts outrageous threads out of boredom, just to get a reaction.

Hell, I don't even know if he's serious with this thread or what, I can't fucking tell with him. It seems legit.

However, he has to take a look at himself and wonder why so many women get on the defensive about his threads. He's the one who created this thread, bemoaning the attitude GB women have with him, so I responded.

Hey it doesn't make a damn difference to me, I'm not looking for a bang on here, this place is just entertainment for me, but don't fling shit across the board and expect women to grovel at your feet.

Yeah, there's something for everyone, but obviously with his bitching, he hasn't found one yet...and I never told him he has no right to happiness.

no

not with me

cause to me

it makes NO difference:)

On a completely different note and you can choose t believe or not, doesnt matter

A few yrs back, maybe a decade or longer, there was a poster...she said she was a sigle Mom, struggling....I used to read her, cause it was a Soap Opera of sorts....She said her Fridge went out and how she had to haul ICE to keep her food fresh, couldnt afford a new one.....In her profile she stated what State she was in....I sent her a PM and said, if she told me what City she was in, I will have a HD gift card there and she can guy a New Fridge....I had NEVER contacted her before and she obviusly thought I was BS'ing her......I assured her I wasnt, she gave me the City, I looked up an HD and had a GIFT CARD of 1K for her there....She even said thx in a PM.....the THX and the knowledge of knowing I helped a family was my reward

About 15 yrs ago, I got a PM from a female poster, she said she agreed with me and that I should keep on doing what Im doing cause everyone else is afraid to speak the truth....we went back and forth....she started (no prompting from me) to send me pics, very sophisticated nude pics...she was an All American Beauty....when she finished getting her MBA from Uni Of Penn, she sent me her resume asking if I could help her with it and send it around....At that time I was a College Prof in that field.....I sent it to a friend in that industry and I said, I have a very bright young woman who needs a job, hire her before she is grabbed by another....guy said, if you say so, she is hired, tell her to call me and she can start when she wants......I asked what her salary woud be, he said the usual starting for someone entering the field (Investment Banking0 of 50K, I said, everyone offers that, she can go anywhere, for that.....He said I will give her $65k, have her call me and she can start when she likes

I PM'ed the poster and told her......her words to were (this is fairly accurate), I sure you didnt and you wouldnt but did you tell him or show him the pics?

I said, of course NOT

She worked there a few years, found a grea guy, married, now she is on Bloomberg/CNBC.... TV as a well known host....one of the 2

Please dont waste your time or my time saying the above is

BS

I

DONT

CARE:D

talk to DUH HAND
source.gif

tenor.gif

thats why YOU read THE BUSYBODY

THE BUSYBODY makes your day:D

Now that we are BEST BUDS

Sent CUNT pics:D