How to contact the site owners

This is Laurel's domain. Never forget that. Ever. We serve at her bidding. If our posts annoy her (or one of her minions), you may be scolded. Or chastised. Or your account may be tied to the whipping post. Or nailed to a tree.

Freedom ain't free . . . .

He’s had sooooo many. I just put his most recent one on iggy. I can’t even remember it, but he’s so easy to identify within just a post or two. He stays in the Politics Board any more.

I guess “Bo Bo” could be BotanyBoy, too. Not that you sound like him, either.

I have no clue. There is a busybody for every board I've been on it seems.

So what did the mod tell you as to why you were banned from posting in several threads?
She posted something about another type of thread where the op specifically has the authority to discriminate. I think it was role-playing. She attributed it to counseling from Laurel. My only point and I will state this again for anyone who fails to understand, including mods and former mods, I looked at Lit rules and could find nothing that gives authority to an op to discriminate against who can post. If there is such a rule, I'd like to see it. If there is no rule then the mod is abusing her authority. Consider someone starting a thread and stating that white people can't post. Consider a thread started by someone who identifies as Muslim stating that Jews can't post on that thread. (But it's only fair that Muslims have a place to go where they can be together to discriminate)

It's called ...

R
E
S
P
E
C
T

There was a famous song about it.

Lot's of 'Noids on the PB don't know what that is either.
Absolutely. The whole mess reeks of willful ignorance and entitlement. Also questions have been asked and answered. Moving on :)

Consider a thread started by someone who identifies as Muslim stating that Jews can't post on that thread. (But it's only fair that Muslims have a place to go where they can be together to discriminate)

O.k, the site owners have continued to ignore me and that pisses me off. That pisses me off so much that I intend to get their attention by doing something to get me banned for life. This calls for a really futile and stupid gesture on somebodies part, and I'm just the guy to do it. I'm open to suggestions on how I can go out in a blaze of glory.

Raw Whois Data

Domain Name: LITEROTICA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 5124452_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.fabulous.com
Registrar URL: http://www.fabulous.com
Updated Date: 2023-05-10T03:52:53Z
Creation Date: 1998-11-20T23:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2032-11-19T23:00:00Z
Registrar: Sea Wasp, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 411
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
email
@fabulous.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.5045078209
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited)
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited)
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited (https://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited)
Domain Status: renewPeriod (https://www.icann.org/epp#renewPeriod)
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Jewella Privacy - cfcbd
Registrant Organization: Jewella Privacy LLC Privacy ID# 387394
Registrant Street: 5860 Citrus Blvd, Suite D, #172
Registrant City: Harahan
Registrant State/Province: LA
Registrant Postal Code: 70123
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5043550545
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
email
@fab.JewellaPrivacy.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Jewella Privacy
Admin Organization: Jewella Privacy LLC Privacy ID# 387394
Admin Street: 5860 Citrus Blvd, Suite D, #172
Admin City: Harahan
Admin State/Province: LA
Admin Postal Code: 70123
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5043550545
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
email
@fab.JewellaPrivacy.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Jewella Privacy
Tech Organization: Jewella Privacy LLC Privacy ID# 387394
Tech Street: 5860 Citrus Blvd, Suite D, #172
Tech City: Harahan
Tech State/Province: LA
Tech Postal Code: 70123
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5043550545
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
email
@fab.JewellaPrivacy.com
Name Server: ns2.mylitdns.com
Name Server: ns1.mylitdns.com
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2023-07-08T04:03:32Z <<<

O.k, the site owners have continued to ignore me and that pisses me off. That pisses me off so much that I intend to get their attention by doing something to get me banned for life. This calls for a really futile and stupid gesture on somebodies part, and I'm just the guy to do it. I'm open to suggestions on how I can go out in a blaze of glory.

Log out.

Delete your account.

Then wave your fist at your screen yelling:

"Take that you lot. No more butthurt. No more disrespect. I'm out."

Then go outside and enjoy your life. 🙂

Log out.

Delete your account.

Then wave your fist at your screen yelling:

"Take that you lot. No more butthurt. No more disrespect. I'm out."

Then go outside and enjoy your life. 🙂
I'm having fun and I'm making a point. I tried to resolve this matter in a mature intelligent manner but I was ignored.

Look, it takes awhile for the site owners to answer even ONE e-mail or message. Sometimes you can get a response in 24 hours or it could be a week. Possibly even two weeks. You're not the only person sending messages to the site owners.
While I understand you being frustrated there is no need to be acting so childish. Please, remove those antagonizing posts....find something to calm yourself down. Whatever is going on in your life, this isn't going to make it better. When you look back on your posts, you will regret the way you have behaved.
It's not worth getting upset about. There are plenty of other forums to post and interact on. If you don't like it here, log off and find something more suited to you. That is YOUR choice. No one is making you come to this site.
I hope that this reaches your intellect and you take down any antagonizing posts. They solve nothing. I sincerely hope you find something you enjoy and I wish you well.

This is stupid.

Is this rapidly (vapidly?) becoming the latest "I'm Leaving Lit Forever!!!" thread?

Please, Allah, let it be so, and help the OP with the fireworks, will you?

I'm a counter puncher. I don't initiate conflict except on the politics board. I've been around for a long long time and I always beg have. I didn't deserve this. I won't quit, I want to be banned. There is always a price to pay for being a jerkoff.

Yeah, but you were a jerk long before you came to the conclusion you wanted to be banned.

You may have "freedom to post anywhere you want", but what you're missing is having the respect for certain people/litsters and their wishes for curating the thread they start. Their thread.

Now, you're throwing a hissy fit because Laurel and Manu haven't come when you've beckoned them. Have you ever considered that, in and of itself, is your answer. A quiet "fuck off", if you will?

Last edited:
I'm a counter puncher. I don't initiate conflict except on the politics board. I've been around for a long long time and I always beg have. I didn't deserve this. I won't quit, I want to be banned. There is always a price to pay for being a jerkoff.
You haven't been here long lol..

Back