Insufficient Privileges

LincolnDuncan

Thread hijacker
This is something new on Lit but gender discrimination is no different than racial, ethnic, or religious discrimination. Those of you who consider yourself progressive are fooling yourselves if you believe that the site owners are progressive.

Didn't you go away and say you're never coming back? Doesn't really matter, because we didn't believe your shit before, and now you've proven us correct.

That message is intended for the site owners. I'm no longer interested in communicating with any Lit members. I'm also here to break balls.

This is something new on Lit but gender discrimination is no different than racial, ethnic, or religious discrimination. Those of you who consider yourself progressive are fooling yourselves if you believe that the site owners are progressive.

That message is intended for the site owners. I'm no longer interested in communicating with any Lit members. I'm also here to break balls.
So the only two progressives on the entire website are the site owners?

Or are you just an idiot?

I know the answer - do you?

One more thing - repeatedly calling butters a "cunt" doesn't really count as breaking balls...

I can't help but wonder how privileges are determined. If a poster has a name that is gender-neutral, that must pose some problems to determine the granting of privileges. Those guys who have a female alt are really getting over the site owners. Gender discrimination and segregation are unhealthy for everyone.

So the only two progressives on the entire website are the site owners?

Or are you just an idiot?

I know the answer - do you?

One more thing - repeatedly calling butters a "cunt" doesn't really count as breaking balls...
If you say so. :cool:

So pm them. Post here and you’re just yelling at clouds in the town square. And letting folk know you got a burr in your saddle

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

It's funny to me that I've made countless statements in public and clearly articulated my points. I've been attacked
So pm them. Post here and you’re just yelling at clouds in the town square. And letting folk know you got a burr in your saddle
Use the iggy option, if my words trouble you.

Back