How to encourage wetnessfeminine

putinsnaziiimaiden

Loves Spam
Hi everyone, I’m new here, first time poster. I have a question for any sexperts out there in regards to encouraging wetness. My wife really enjoys power games but has a sensitive disposition and gets scared easily.

We both work and are really busy but enjoy fucking each other quite a bit. Anyway I’ve been noticing that I am having a hard time getting her pussy to rush out cum or get really wet. she is not a big cummer… we both have a religious back ground and had a traumatic sexual beginnings. However our stories and experiences were different.

Anyway she loves it when I take control and I love making her feel comfortable and beautiful. What I am wondering is there a psychological component to allowing a female body to get wet. For the girls what is it that really gets you hot and wet…what brings you to that experience? And for guys what are some things that you do that really get those pussy juices flowing. I’m really hoping to get enough cum out of her that we both get a little snack. I love that pussy a lot.

Back