which fictional character are you most like?

butters

High on a Hill
okay, you can either just put it out there or take the silly online quiz if you've a few minutes

https://www.healthygem.com/life/quiz-which-fictional-character-do-you-embody/

QUIZ: Which Fictional Character Do You Embody?​

Congrats, you finished! Here are your results:​

100%
the-hunger-games_33884aa3

KATNISS EVERDEEN
If there is a cause you believe in, there is nothing that will stop you from seeing it through — just like Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. While you might not be handy with a bow and arrow, you are a rebel at heart who would put yourself on the front lines to save those you love.

don't mess with me, bro :cool:

Kinda lengthy, but fun :)

SHERLOCK HOLMES Is it too elementary to say your results tell us that you embody the fictional character of Sherlock Holmes? You seem to enjoy not only drinking tea in your downtime but reading good books and helping others solve a mystery or two.

ETA: I do not think I’m much like Sherlock Holmes, lol

Attachments

• IMG_7570.jpeg
    IMG_7570.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I always got a kick out of the whole Bullwinkle Gang, Rocky, Boris & Natasha, et al.

By the way, there is only ONE Sherlock!!!

Jeremy Brett is forever unchallenged for the role.

Jeremy Brett - the Definitive Sherlock Holmes? | HubPages
The Consulting Detective: Jeremy Brett - The Immortal Sherlock Holmes?

are you on the short side with a need for a haircut and a penchant for wearing black?
If 5’7” is on the short side then I’m on the short side. My hair goes halfway down my back and I wear it in a pony tail. Some people think I need a haircut but I’m happy with it and my full beard. I wear some black t-shirts in the summer, The rest of the year it’s mostly blue denim jeans and long-sleeved cotton shirts in a variety of solid colours.

There’s lots more about me in my lengthy profile. Anything I should know about you?

If 5’7” is on the short side then I’m on the short side. My hair goes halfway down my back and I wear it in a pony tail. Some people think I need a haircut but I’m happy with it and my full beard. I wear some black t-shirts in the summer, The rest of the year it’s mostly blue denim jeans and long-sleeved cotton shirts in a variety of solid colours.

There’s lots more about me in my lengthy profile. Anything I should know about you?
i'm lethal with a bow and arrow (aka Katniss)

i'm 5'4", 64, a granny and look it, happily married and my husband's hair's probably longer than yours though i've tamed his beard nowadays to something more Coriolanus Snow than lumberjack :D

you're safe, i'm not flirting, just bumping the thread in case anyone else wants to play

Umm, Sherlock Holmes?? Jesus christ, I suck at test taking.

Remember that TV show that had that random guy in the background as the action went on in the foreground? That's me.

CAPTAIN AMERICA
You embody the fictional Marvel superhero of Captain America. These results tell us that you are probably an old soul who would do whatever it takes to make the world a better place for those you love to live. When it comes to helping out those in need, you don’t hesitate.

CAPTAIN AMERICAYou embody the fictional Marvel superhero of Captain America. These results tell us that you are probably an old soul who would do whatever it takes to make the world a better place for those you love to live. When it comes to helping out those in need, you don’t hesitate.

Yeah, much as I’d want to claim Cap, I don’t feel it’s a good match. I’m probably more Snape crossed with the Hulk!

okay, you can either just put it out there or take the silly online quiz if you've a few minutes

https://www.healthygem.com/life/quiz-which-fictional-character-do-you-embody/

QUIZ: Which Fictional Character Do You Embody?​

Congrats, you finished! Here are your results:​

100%
the-hunger-games_33884aa3

KATNISS EVERDEEN
If there is a cause you believe in, there is nothing that will stop you from seeing it through — just like Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. While you might not be handy with a bow and arrow, you are a rebel at heart who would put yourself on the front lines to save those you love.

don't mess with me, bro :cool:
I'm gonna be disappointed if it doesn't match my avatar...

Oh wait, Animal is real.

When I got to the tenth question, and I was 13% of the way through I definitely had a "Fuck No!" moment. So there it is, I'm an impatient fuck. Not sure I can name a fictional character that matches.

Wow! A redhead! Are you a tall, lusty warrior? I like my women dirty, but I’m not nerdy — unless of course you count my love of theoretical physics, paleoanthropology and cosmology. Then there’s my two-year certificate in architecture from Harvard Graduate School of Design. But mostly I like reading books about the Holocaust, mountain climbing and early human origins.
IMG_0044.png

Do I really have to answer that question?

Wow! A redhead! Are you a tall, lusty warrior?
So it would seem. I certainly do battle on the regular. And I think my posts here are on the lusty side

I like my women dirty,
I used to run a mailing list for the Dirty Joke of the Day

but I’m not nerdy — unless of course you count my love of theoretical physics, paleoanthropology and cosmology.
Abso-fucking-lutely

Then there’s my two-year certificate in architecture from Harvard Graduate School of Design.
I won't hold it against you.

Back