Lit Oldtimers: ever search on a word you said years ago

LadyFunkenstein

Photoshopped
And saw your own growth?

I still PM with someone here every few months. We were talking about relationships.

I wanted to demonstrate how I have been repulsed by redheaded men, and now I am thoroughly in love with one who tricked me as he was/is gray when we met 4-5 years ago. The point is, love does not come in the package you imagine.

So I searched my posts using the word redhead.

Here is my first post featuring the word redhead. It's from 2005; I am responding in a thread about AmPics and using BBW in the thread title (as a warning).

I don't know about that - how is it any different than when I see "Blonde__________" or Black, or Mature, or Redhead or what have you? Some people describe themselves, some don't. You think anyone who writes BBW is warning everyone, "hey, I am fat" and writes it in a negative way?

I am not saying I know the answer... people who use the term would have to explain for themselves.

If you click through to see the whole thing, you will see I have no empathy. No attempt at considering Catherines point of view, nor why anyone who would do a nude thread and put BBW in the title other than as an ad. I did not remember this post.

Now here is another using the word redhead. I respond to someone wanting dream analysis. It is 4 years later than the above post.

I find it is very common to have people in your dreams represent someone you know/knew, and it isn't unusual at all for them to bear no physical resemblance whatsoever(which is why I cut the physical description when I asked you the question.) When I was a child, my mother appeared to me in a dream as the character Flo from Alice. Mom's not a redhead, mom's not white, mom's not a waitress. It was the qualities of the character that made her represent my mother, not the physical characteristics.

Betcha the professor is the guy in your dream... usually the first guess is the correct one. Try reviewing the dream again with him in mind, and see if it makes more sense. Just don't take what happens literally.

By that I mean, when you were on tour during the dream, the point may be you idea of being on tour, not the tour itself. What does being on tour mean to you? Is it a party? Fun and decadent? Hard work? Lonely? Confusing? etc etc.... what does it mean to you?

If you were driving up a steep bridge with a guy who is dead and you are currently missing, does it make sense that you couldn't make the incline? Did you suddenly switch from driving a car to operating a crane because your mind thinks that a crane offers you the ability to carry a heavy load? Are you carrying around inside of you something you wish you could change but cannot, even with the best tools at your disposal? Is that why the crane tipped?

I'm not saying these are the right questions, but it's questioning yourself along these lines which will reveal the answer to your question.

If you click through, she answered to say thanks, and that it was impactful. I remember that post by the way. It's probably my favorite thread here.

Has anyone else ever found things like this? I appreciate finding my words like this, from 2005-2009 and later. With their beauty and ugliness too.

Forums almost done now... what do you think?

By the way, my tits are still amazing. Sleeping in a bra I think.
F off, I have not attention whored in years.

attachment.php

Attachments

• boobs 2021.jpg
    boobs 2021.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 127
By the way, my tits are still amazing. Sleeping in a bra I think.
F off, I have not attention whored in years.

attachment.php

1. Yes, obviously. I used to say things in 2001 that I would never ever say in 2021. I wanted to set people verbally on fire or at least wish they had a dog to kick. It was a sport. Today, the world has caught up to my meanness and many of the people I wanted to impress are dead, my friends in real life, or both.

2. I’ve always liked your posts despite hating your name. It implied you were a member of Parliament / Funkadelic and I never got a stank of black acid or funk. Ever.

3. Your tits look like you’ve kept them in a stay-fresh pouch for 15 years. Perky.

Red hair

Red on the noodle like the dick on a poodle. I would rather be dead than red on the head. We used to say this to a guy many years ago to make him mad. And it worked. He has since passed away. Wish I had never said it to him. Kids can be very mean to each other.

I try to find my old shit on the reg and I almost never can. I usually do it because I'm quite taken with my own prose and I want to feel what it was like to be clever again. I think my growth probably could be represented with a circle. But I like this idea LadyFunk. I'm just not sure where to start.

The photos are still amazing
They are why I live in LA

Someday, you might enjoy summertime in the north.

It's a chilly day here. I had to break out a jacket instead of just wearing a sweater.

Someday, you might enjoy summertime in the north.

It's a chilly day here. I had to break out a jacket instead of just wearing a sweater.

Years ago, I was on a cruise in Alaska. Loved it and even went so far to check nursing license reciprocity.

Years ago, I was on a cruise in Alaska. Loved it and even went so far to check nursing license reciprocity.

Cruises are cool if you like cruises. But, you're limited to where the cruise company takes you.

As far as the weather, I find that people passionate about what they do seem be warmer in winter than people who just work for a living.

i love the purple cami.

i may have over 400 balls posts.

i've never really considered myself an oldtimer though. my head ends oldtimer around 05.

Hi Funk! Looking great.

I love the reunion this thread is turning into. Boobies are magic.

i love the purple cami.

i may have over 400 balls posts.

i've never really considered myself an oldtimer though. my head ends oldtimer around 05.

Balls posts are like dog years - they each count for like 8 regular posts.

Last edited:
Back