How to contact the site owners

Yeah, something in all caps, big font, maybe a color, and lots of exclamation points.

!!!!!

It didn’t even have any cheap ass spices. The stomp outs used to be a lot more fun.

Weren't they though?

Some buddies and I created a fake one once. Talked about it on one thread and then started the Leaving Lit!!! thread next to it. It really was a riot. So many people bought right in and conforted the "victim" and told me what a mean bastard I was. Am. Some things don't change.

Pity that. It used to be fun around here, generally. BC

Before Cuntishness.

Last edited:
This will probably get me banned for life so sayonara to the good people of Lit.

I have been visiting this site for many years. I mostly engage other members on the politics forum. I visit the GLBTXYZ forum mostly to look at the pictures of women. I don't post very frequently but occasionally post a pic or vid. I recently posted a vid on a thread initiated by someone who believes that she has the authority to determine who can post on threads that she initiates. After posting a couple of on topic vids on one of the many threads she initiates, my posts were deleted by a moderator. The thread starter also posted a paragraph attacking me which the moderator chose not to delete. I like this site and also believe in free speech as the site owners claim to do, and appreciate that none of us have any financial obligation for the time we enjoy being here. The point is that the thread starter doesn't deserve any consideration that isn't also afforded to me. The term moderator suggests to me an individual who doesn't take sides and works in a mature, professional manner to resolve disputes. In this instance, the moderator has been extremely biased. I have attempted to contact Laurel, one of the site owners but I have not received a response. I am open to serious, non-snarky advice on how to get the attention of the site owners.
Need a tissue?

Back