Lit. e-masturbators' club

sixfoot4

Literotica Guru
Hi Fellow Literotica-ers,
Returning to Literotica after an absence, I invited contributors from the 'New Who is masturbating now' thread and others to join me in an online masturbation session through the Lit. PM service. Several did so.
Well, despite time zone differences, we've had a ball chatting and, well, one thing leads to another, genitals get stimulated, we guys stroke and edge....and it gets very arousing and so we often cum, sometimes concurrently, and of course we both give a running commentary on his/her masturbating progress...and final result. The Big 'O'! . All within the safety and discretion of Lit.
So, Literotica-ers, if you would like to add a little frisson to your masturbatory sessions you are welcome to 'join' by commenting positively below and so inviting, or making contact by PM. Other e-masturbators' club folk will then like what they read and make contact by PM and ..well, you know, what happens in Lit. PM stays in Lit. PM.
But e-bud club members are most welcome to tell us 'the next morning' how 'it was for them'! In e-land, that is.
So, 'e-cruise' the comments, check out the profiles and send your PMs. Best to give a hint as to what your masturbation interests are, what stimulates you and turns you on (or off).
Yours in e-pectation
Sixfoot4

Last edited:
Li
That sounds like fun! Open to all to join?
Yes, you have 'joined' by your positive comment. When other Literotica-ers post favourably on this post, then that is surely inviting contact by you and other Lit e-masturbator Club 'members' via Lit. PM. So watch this space.

Last edited:
Hi Fellow Literotica-ers,
Returning to Literotica after an absence, I invited contributors from the 'New Who is masturbating now' thread and others to join me in an online masturbation session through the Lit. PM service. Several did so.
Well, despite time zone differences, we've had a ball chatting and, well, one thing leads to another, genitals get stimulated, we guys stroke and edge....and it gets very arousing and so we often cum, sometimes concurrently, and of course our e-bud gets a running commentary. All within the safety and discretion of Lit.
I will let my e-masturbator buds know of this post and they may decide to 'sign up' by commenting. Others who might like to add a little frisson to their masturbatory sessions are welcome to 'join' by commenting below. Hopefully prospective e-buds will then like what they read and 'meet' and ..well, you know, what happens in Lit. PM stays in Lit. PM.
But e-bud club members are most welcome to tell us 'the next morning' how 'it was for them'! In e-land, that is.
Yours in e-pectation
Sixfoot4
Definitely sounds like fun! 😏

I've had the same (or at least a similar) idea but never managed to work through the details to make it work. Sign me up.

I've had the same (or at least a similar) idea but never managed to work through the details to make it work. Sign me up.
You're in! Simply by posting a positive comment here. You can now check out the others on here, and PM some, or expect PMs.

sounds great. how does it work?
The Lit. folk commenting positively on this thread are saying they are up for contact by PM on e-masturbatory subjects and e-masturbatory chat. So 'e-cruise' the comments and check out their profiles and send a PM. You might list your masturbating turn on topics and interests....Attach a vid. or two....

id love to jerk off with others, especially if theres visuals if wanted (on cam etc), im in ontario, canada and if anyone wants to do this in person too i would be down for that!
Mmm, plenty of guys putting themselves forward. Enjoy! And please cum back and tell us 'how it was for you'!

id love to jerk off with others, especially if theres visuals if wanted (on cam etc), im in ontario, canada and if anyone wants to do this in person too i would be down for that!
By your positive comment here, you're in. Now check out the other comments and PM a few of the other guys. Happy e-masturbating.

A great start to the Lit. e-masturbators Club. 15 and counting e-wankers wanting to chat, explore fantasies, get aroused and ...well, masturbate, together. So the e-mastubators club has got traction! I hope you guys get 'traction'.
Now e-masturbators, check out the other comments and PM a few of the other guys. Happy e-masturbating.

And don't forget to cum back, tell us 'how it was for you' and meet another e-masturbator!!

Back