Lit Camming

Kind of sad on a dating site to use fake profiles to keep the guys there. I get it from the business perspective and the skewed participation numbers

The real question is why is it that way? What keeps the women away from Lit and dating sites? In some countries the real numbers are skewed but the world is mostly 50-50 split between men and women so why the lack of interest from women? Why aren't there more women participating on the Lit threads? Is it a general lack of sexual interest from women that keeps them from finding a site like Lit in the first place?

If you watch the Skype thread it is almost all guys posting with a few women scattered on the thread. Is it a lack of confidence that women have of their body's that keeps them away from playing on Skype or is it just so few women on Lit? I believe from a guy's perspective, visual and sound are so much more arousing than typing out words but that just be my preference.

The real question is why is it that way? What keeps the women away from Lit and dating sites? In some countries the real numbers are skewed but the world is mostly 50-50 split between men and women so why the lack of interest from women? Why aren't there more women participating on the Lit threads? Is it a general lack of sexual interest from women that keeps them from finding a site like Lit in the first place?

If you watch the Skype thread it is almost all guys posting with a few women scattered on the thread. Is it a lack of confidence that women have of their body's that keeps them away from playing on Skype or is it just so few women on Lit? I believe from a guy's perspective, visual and sound are so much more arousing than typing out words but that just be my preference.

that is a very good question. I think there are plenty of women on Lit, but what is it that might keep them away from the Skype thread? Is it the appearance of being too forward and coming off looking like a slut or something? I dont know to be honest. Men are a very visual creature where women tend to be more mental (not crazy lol) stimulated.

that is a very good question. I think there are plenty of women on Lit, but what is it that might keep them away from the Skype thread? Is it the appearance of being too forward and coming off looking like a slut or something? I dont know to be honest. Men are a very visual creature where women tend to be more mental (not crazy lol) stimulated.

I've had a few Skype experiences from Lit, but they're few and far between. I even ended up meeting up with one of my online cam partners for a dirty weekend... that was most memorable.

Someday, I hope to Skype again!

:kiss:

I totally agree that men and women are different in how they are aroused. For me it is not just the visual but the seduction, knowing that I am slowly getting her aroused, hearing and seeing her growing arousal that I find so stimulating. Skype gives the opportunity to blend written words, sound and visual into an erotic experience.

I've had a few Skype experiences from Lit, but they're few and far between. I even ended up meeting up with one of my online cam partners for a dirty weekend... that was most memorable.

Someday, I hope to Skype again!

I have only had a couple of Skype experiences but enjoyed them both. I have met a couple of women from Lit for real but never from Skype. I would love to find a play partner for Skype but there is always the problem of finding a willing woman and finding the privacy time to play.

I have only had a couple of Skype experiences but enjoyed them both. I have met a couple of women from Lit for real but never from Skype. I would love to find a play partner for Skype but there is always the problem of finding a willing woman and finding the privacy time to play.

Ive not met in person but have done Skype once. It was a huge turn on and exciting until he became a stalker and it got creepy real fast!

Ive not met in person but have done Skype once. It was a huge turn on and exciting until he became a stalker and it got creepy real fast!

It's also hot to use Skype for audio only... I love phone sex, it's so intimate... I've probably used Skype more without the camera than with.

I wouldn't mind if Litchat would have at least one official webcam room. I was a member of a Kast room once, (and before that I was on Rabbit), but it disappeared after the main site was hacked.

Hopefully something pops up along this vein, and count me in for a test drive. I have been curious about the camming myself. I have only cammed once on Snapchat...it was good but I think the personality just wasn’t there for it to be a great experience.

The problem is that we are not allowed to publish a third party URL in a chatroom. So if I would make a webcam-chatroom in (for instance) Kast (20 webcams allowed and 100 people) I would have to send PMs to all interested during the day.

If you want to have a one-to-one webchat this is easily done, but not with a potential 100 candidates.

The problem is that we are not allowed to publish a third party URL in a chatroom. So if I would make a webcam-chatroom in (for instance) Kast (20 webcams allowed and 100 people) I would have to send PMs to all interested during the day.

If you want to have a one-to-one webchat this is easily done, but not with a potential 100 candidates.

While that may be true, the lit kik group post their URL all the time

Back