What's the scoop in Ukraine - latest news and commentary from the war against the Orcs

Russia hasn't changed it's SOP since WW2... artillery and a Bonzi charge. If I were Pootin I would line up the top military minds and have them shot. What a paper tiger.

If I were Pootin I would line up the top military minds and have them shot. What a paper tiger.
Chances are getting to be very good that they (or what's left of them) will shoot him first.

Russia hasn't changed it's SOP since WW2... artillery and a Bonzi charge. If I were Pootin I would line up the top military minds and have them shot. What a paper tiger.

Ultimately, Putin and his Generals are executing their overarching strategy to suit their overarching goals:

They want the eastern and southern territories of Ukraine to exploit for their natural gas and oil industries. -

They don’t care if they destroy every city and sacrifice millions of racial “expendables” to achieve their objectives. (Excluding Crimea and the southern port cities / facilities of course.)

I would submit that that ^ level of blatant exploitative ambitious aggression can’t go unchecked.

That ^ is my personal reason for supporting the war.

Letting it slide would set an unholy precedent. - One China might follow up on.

🇺🇸

Colonel Khaddy baddy say ' all your Europe belong Russia! '

Top Putin Ally Says He ‘Will Not Hide’ Intention to Invade Poland Anymore

“What if, after the successful completion of the NMD, Russia begins to denazify and demilitarize the next country? After all, after Ukraine, Poland is on the map! I will not hide that I personally have such an intention,” Kadyrov said on Telegram. “I personally have such an intention, and I have repeatedly stated that the fight against Satanism should continue throughout Europe and, first of all, on the territory of Poland.”
“The special [military] operation will be over before the end of this year. European countries will admit they have been wrong, the West will fall to its knees, and, as usual, European countries will have to cooperate with the Russian Federation in all spheres,” Kadyrov said, according to TASS. “There should not and will never be an alternative to that.”

Ummm??
Criminals leading the charge as cannon fodder?
That’s OLD old OLd tactic! Period!!

Shooting your own soldiers for turning back? Russian War 101!!

Ummm??
Criminals leading the charge as cannon fodder?
That’s OLD old OLd tactic! Period!!

Shooting your own soldiers for turning back? Russian War 101!!

Teaching that ^ part of history is forbidden in Russian schools.

CRT!!! - Critical Russian Theory.

🤣

🇺🇸

Teaching that ^ part of history is forbidden in Russian schools.

CRT!!! - Critical Russian Theory.

🤣

🇺🇸
Like sending essentially muskets and calvary against German tanks. Best forgotten history!! Doomed to repeat now!!!
F’ing Russians needed US to resist Hitler!
Oddly tactics used on Napoleon failed !!

And.., they agreed to split Poland with Hitler

Fuck ‘em!

Last edited:
Back