Like Me, Have You Ever

CutiePie1997

Literotica Guru
I enjoy the "Have You Ever..." threads, but there is an aspect missing, I think: whether or not the person asking the question has ever done the thing being asked.

Now, you don't have to have done the deed to ask the question. We just want to know if you have. Tell us, yes or no.

Oh, and "bonus points" for details. ;)

So, LMHYE...

Had sex with someone less than 10 minutes after having met them for the first time?

(Mine was a guy who'd been eying me at a dance club. We finally danced (one song) and went outside to fuck in the backseat of my car. Hey, I was horny!)

HYE jerked off watching a couple fuck in the back seat of a car?
(Mine was, I was in the car park at this dance club, when a beautiful girl came out pulling a fit looking guy towards a car. God she looked hot and horny, undoing her top as she ran... )
No, I haven't, but I have masturbated to the sound of my sister fucking her boyfriend in the next room.

LMHYE flashed your tits/ass to a relative stranger (or cock/ass for you guys) simply because they asked? (I did so at a football game after a guy said he'd buy me popcorn and a diet Pepsi for "the show".)

I enjoy the "Have You Ever..." threads, but there is an aspect missing, I think: whether or not the person asking the question has ever done the thing being asked.

Now, you don't have to have done the deed to ask the question. We just want to know if you have. Tell us, yes or no.

So, LMHYE...

Had sex with someone less than 10 minutes after having met them for the first time?

(Mine was a guy who'd been eying me at a dance club. We finally danced (one song) and went outside to fuck in the backseat of my car. Hey, I was horny!)
Yes, and we’ve been happily married for many years.

LMHYE had your drunk spouse (or been the drunk spouse who…) lean against a table and lift her dress over her backside so you can fuck her, while she mistakenly thought you were both in the bathroom? Then had one of her friends walk in on you mid thrust?

No… my that’s specific. I’m sure you two earned some notoriety over that. ;)

LMHYE been groped by someone who misgendered you?

No, I haven't, but I have masturbated to the sound of my sister fucking her boyfriend in the next room.

LMHYE flashed your tits/ass to a relative stranger (or cock/ass for you guys) simply because they asked? (I did so at a football game after a guy said he'd buy me popcorn and a diet Pepsi for "the show".)
Hot

No… my that’s specific. I’m sure you two earned some notoriety over that. ;)

LMHYE been groped by someone who misgendered you?
Nope.

LMHYE flirted with one of you SOs best friends with the goal of hooking up with them? (In my case this led to sexting for years and eventually sleeping with them very recently and god it was as good as anticipated. The 7 year build up was (almost) worth the wait)

This looks fun! It's like actual reverse Never Have I Ever

LMHYE flirted with one of you SOs best friends with the goal of hooking up with them? (In my case this led to sexting for years and eventually sleeping with them very recently and god it was as good as anticipated. The 7 year build up was (almost) worth the wait)
Nah, my past relationships were exclusive and disrespecting that is a line I never want to cross. Now that I'm single I've considered it :cathappy: but it's kinda awkward

LMHYE ate edibles not knowing they were edibles, and basically slept through the entire rest of the day

LMHYE ate edibles not knowing they were edibles, and basically slept through the entire rest of the day

Yes. “Hey Alex, you should try some of this honey.” Oops. 😕😣😴

LMHYE found out when it was too late that someone you really, really, REALLY liked had a crush on you?

Yes. “Hey Alex, you should try some of this honey.” Oops. 😕😣😴

LMHYE found out when it was too late that someone you really, really, REALLY liked had a crush on you?
Nope!

LMHYE been in a polyamorous relationship?

Nope.

LMHYE Had sex with the same person ten or more years apart?

Spurred on by another thread I reached out to a former girl friend. She is recently divorced and moved back in with her mother, so she wasn't three hours away but only fifteen minutes.

My wife and I met her for lunch today, one thing led to another and we brought her home with us. I can say that we all had a great time. It was also my old girlfriends first threesome and bi experience. Doing the math puts the gap at 37 years.

Nope.

LMHYE Had sex with the same person ten or more years apart?
Yes, but just barely. "Paul" and I were BF-GF the summer after our junior year of high school for a couple of months before I found a new lover and dumped him.

At our 10th class reunion, we "reconnected" in the second seat of his SUV. It was better than ever, believe it or not. I came twice, he came twice; it had never been that good back in the day.

LM,HYE dumped someone suddenly because you had the opportunity for sex with someone else but didn't want to be accused of cheating?

(I'd been dating an Average Joe my first year of Community College when I got the opportunity of a ski weekend with a hot as fuck jock. I was sorry afterwards -- he was a jerk and a selfish lover -- but amazingly, my BF took me back. I made sure he wasn't sorry.)

LM,HYE dumped someone suddenly because you had the opportunity for sex with someone else but didn't want to be accused of cheating?

(I'd been dating an Average Joe my first year of Community College when I got the opportunity of a ski weekend with a hot as fuck jock. I was sorry afterwards -- he was a jerk and a selfish lover -- but amazingly, my BF took me back. I made sure he wasn't sorry.)
Nope, never had to, just got permission.

Glad it worked out in the end.

LMHYE Had sex with five or more different people in the same day?

This has happened several different times but I think the most memorable was at a swingers camp out. There were well over 500 people and over the weekend Anne and I participated in three orgies with people joining and leaving over a several hours period.

It was also kind of weird, taking a break to get a snack and something to drink and then just joining back in.

Not quite, depending on what you consider ’sex’ and how you count I think I topped out at three, though if you include heavy-petting in cuddle puddles it’s a lot more.

LMHYE had someone ask you to pretend to be their partner so other people would stop hitting on them?

(It used to happen to me a lot!)

LMHYE had someone ask you to pretend to be their partner so other people would stop hitting on them?
Yes, both men and women, usually at parties or bars but also once for an extended period (about 2 months) in high school. Sometimes, they were sincere in their request; sometimes, it was a ploy to get me out of my panties.

LM,HYE ... asked out someone for whom you had no sexual interest (or accepted an invitation for a date from that person), just to get close to someone close to that person?

I did one of each. Once, I asked out a guy whose older brother I wanted to meet and date (aka fuck, which I eventually did; unfortunately, the sex was "average").

The other time, I put myself in close proximity to a guy several times, "passively" encouraging him to take a chance and ask me out, which he finally did. I was trying to get close to his "girl friend" -- two words, as opposed to girlfriend -- who was gorgeous and gay. (Unfortunately, she wasn't interested in me.)

LM,HYE ... asked out someone for whom you had no sexual interest (or accepted an invitation for a date from that person), just to get close to someone close to that person?

I haven’t done that myself, but I’ve had people do that to me zillions of times. I had a partner for nearly four years who has always identified as lesbian. She was a handsome butch and always had girls trying to go through me to get to her. I had lots of great lesbian friends until we broke up, then most of the lines went dead. :(

LMHYE met and had a long conversation with someone you were connecting with and later found out they were famous?

Yes, but not really in a sexual way. I used to be in the Navy and i was deployed and transiting on a high profile ship. We exited the Suez canal and into the Med.

A Soviet surveillance aircraft made a few photo op passes on us. My shop was at the very highest point on the ship so I went outside, dropped trow and did the whirly bird with my dick and flipped the aircraft off.

LMHYE had sex with the blinds/windows open so your neighbors could watch?
Never with the neighbors, but I did do this on cam once with another couple my so was interested in at the time.

LMHYE sang your way out of a broken heart?

So, LMHYE...

Yes

LMHYE followed your offspring to their new place?
No, but the opposite happened to me. I moved 110 miles away to go to university. I'm seriously a "daddy's girl", and my father has always treated me as the center of his world. He didn't like his job at the time and was single again, so he quit his job, packed up, and moved north to live near the campus for my last 3 years of school.

LM,HYE set one of your parents up on a blind date, hoping sex was imminent?

I set my father up with a woman I met at university. Her age was about halfway between my father's and mine. They were lovers for a few months, until she finished her Masters and relocated. I was very tickled for him, and I tried to talk him into proposing to her, but it just wasn't in the cards.

No, but the opposite happened to me. I moved 110 miles away to go to university. I'm seriously a "daddy's girl", and my father has always treated me as the center of his world. He didn't like his job at the time and was single again, so he quit his job, packed up, and moved north to live near the campus for my last 3 years of school.

LM,HYE set one of your parents up on a blind date, hoping sex was imminent?

I set my father up with a woman I met at university. Her age was about halfway between my father's and mine. They were lovers for a few months, until she finished her Masters and relocated. I was very tickled for him, and I tried to talk him into proposing to her, but it just wasn't in the cards.

No, not at all.

LMHYE stumbled upon someone having sex out on a hiking trail?

Back