Like Me, Have You Ever

Yes, two men mutually stroking and a man having intercourse with his wife as several men watched.

LMHYE came across threads here on Lit. that spiked an interest in something you had no idea you were attracted to previously?

I have. It has do do with shibari.

LMHYE had to reign in the urge to DM someone and confess your fantasies to them?

Yes, my fantasy is to find out what that shibari is....

LMHYE followed through on your desire to share your fantasy?

Actually, in the past, on another website, I did actually do just that. There were a couple of scenarios that I wanted to express to another person. It did leave in one case to be emotionally connected to that person as we shared the same interest. And it was pretty hot....at the time I needed it to work out some things in the fantasy world as I thought I was getting stupid enough to "see where things might go" in real life, which is generally a pretty stupid idea. Some fantasies should remain just that.

So, same LMHYE followed through on your desire to share your fantasy?

Yes, and once I opened those doors a crack, they flew wide open! I'm a writer anyway, but I've never felt such a rush at what I was writing!

LMHYE had that contact evolve into a prolonged back-and-forth PM conversation?

Yes, and once I opened those doors a crack, they flew wide open! I'm a writer anyway, but I've never felt such a rush at what I was writing!

LMHYE had that contact evolve into a prolonged back-and-forth PM conversation?
…and into a prolonged video and phone conversation and into 5 days of phenomenal face to face fucking (and apparently an opportunity to use alliteration on lit)

No, I haven't, but I have masturbated to the sound of my sister fucking her boyfriend in the next room.

LMHYE flashed your tits/ass to a relative stranger (or cock/ass for you guys) simply because they asked? (I did so at a football game after a guy said he'd buy me popcorn and a diet Pepsi for "the show".)
Ummm, never have I EVER been asked to flash my cock or ass to a relative stranger in real life. I must not go to the right parties. Or football games.

LMHYE been caught masturbating by a stranger?
(Mine was a cleaning lady at an office late at night)

Back