Like Me, Have You Ever

I guess yes since my wife is my best friend - even my ex back in the day...

LMHYE driven for more than 3-hours for a first meet-up?
Yes, several times meeting other swingers.

Lmhye, fingered or stroked someone in a bar or restaurant?

LMHYE had sex with a stripper or dancer?
Yes, although she was no longer a dancer (professional ballet dancer), does that count?

LMHYE got such a fright that you peed just a little

No

LMHYE believed that you were behind a car on the freeway where you saw the woman's head bobbing up and down on the driver?

LMHYE had sex on a beach under the stars??
Only once :cathappy: it was in Florida, the hotel we were staying at had like some private beachfront for the guests, so me and (now ex-)boyfriend brought some beach towels for a makeshift bed and had some fun times in the dark. Definitely want to try again, but maybe not so close to the sand next time 😅

LMHYE believed that you were behind a car on the freeway where you saw the woman's head bobbing up and down on the driver?
No....tbh, if I thought that, I'd get away from that car asap, road head on the freeway feels kinda dangerous

LMHYE been naked inside a moving car? :cathappy:

Only once :cathappy: it was in Florida, the hotel we were staying at had like some private beachfront for the guests, so me and (now ex-)boyfriend brought some beach towels for a makeshift bed and had some fun times in the dark. Definitely want to try again, but maybe not so close to the sand next time 😅

No....tbh, if I thought that, I'd get away from that car asap, road head on the freeway feels kinda dangerous

LMHYE been naked inside a moving car? :cathappy:
I have...

LMHYE sexually touched a date - to orgasm - while in a crowded movie theater?

LMHYE sexually touched a date - to orgasm - while in a crowded movie theater?
Maybe? I guess it depends on what you mean by crowded, usually I liked going to not crowded theaters on dates for the extra privacy, but I've been through the giving-him-a-handie-under-the-jacket-in-his-lap rodeo because there were too many people around :cathappy:

For a long time, I didn't get why people would do movie dates, when we're on a date I want to spend time together, but watching a movie splits my attention and really heavily towards the movie

Then I realized, oh no, the movie's totally optional sometimes :devilish:

LMHYE left a movie early because you were so bored?

Maybe? I guess it depends on what you mean by crowded, usually I liked going to not crowded theaters on dates for the extra privacy, but I've been through the giving-him-a-handie-under-the-jacket-in-his-lap rodeo because there were too many people around :cathappy:

For a long time, I didn't get why people would do movie dates, when we're on a date I want to spend time together, but watching a movie splits my attention and really heavily towards the movie

Then I realized, oh no, the movie's totally optional sometimes :devilish:

LMHYE left a movie early because you were so bored?
Not yet

LMHYE heard the breathing of the person you were with change because of something erotic you whispered to them in public?

I have, it was at a Harrison Ford festival and he came all over my legs. (My date, not Harrison Ford).

HYE sat in the bleachers at Fenway Park?
I've been to Fenway while on a business trip before but sat by 1st base.

LMHYE heard the breathing of the person you were with change because of something erotic you whispered to them in public?

I enjoy the "Have You Ever..." threads, but there is an aspect missing, I think: whether or not the person asking the question has ever done the thing being asked.

Now, you don't have to have done the deed to ask the question. We just want to know if you have. Tell us, yes or no.

Oh, and "bonus points" for details. ;)

So, LMHYE...

Had sex with someone less than 10 minutes after having met them for the first time?

(Mine was a guy who'd been eying me at a dance club. We finally danced (one song) and went outside to fuck in the backseat of my car. Hey, I was horny!)

Yes, back in the day when Hitch Hiking was a common thing. A girl who was going to the community college I worked near was hitch hiking. She got on the back of my Harley, claimed the vibration got her so horny when we got on the freeway, she started stroking me through my jeans, when I dropped her off she invited me up to take care of her.

No, I haven't, but I have masturbated to the sound of my sister fucking her boyfriend in the next room.

LMHYE flashed your tits/ass to a relative stranger (or cock/ass for you guys) simply because they asked? (I did so at a football game after a guy said he'd buy me popcorn and a diet Pepsi for "the show".)

Yes, back in the day when biking shorts were a fashion statement for men and women, I was showing through my shorts and a couple asked me if they could see it uncovered.

No… my that’s specific. I’m sure you two earned some notoriety over that. ;)

LMHYE been groped by someone who misgendered you?

I have not, however, I did grope this beautiful Thai woman on a Greyhound. She had gotten on in LA and was headed to San Francisco. We got it on in our seats and she was blown away when I offered to blow her after she let me fill her ass.

This looks fun! It's like actual reverse Never Have I Ever

Nah, my past relationships were exclusive and disrespecting that is a line I never want to cross. Now that I'm single I've considered it :cathappy: but it's kinda awkward

LMHYE ate edibles not knowing they were edibles, and basically slept through the entire rest of the day

My roommate was a Culinary Student from Humbolt, his brother had sent him shrooms, and he shredded them up and added them to chicken fried steak and gravy as a finisher. I was studying for an Exam the next day until the words started playing Centipede on the page.

LMHYE Been asked by a partner to be their Sibling's first time? We were about 10 years older than her sister, who hadn't had actual sex, and was in her second year of college. She had masterbated and admitted to her older sister that I was one of her fantasies.

Yes, back in the day when Hitch Hiking was a common thing. A girl who was going to the community college I worked near was hitch hiking. She got on the back of my Harley, claimed the vibration got her so horny when we got on the freeway, she started stroking me through my jeans, when I dropped her off she invited me up to take care of her.

Yes, back in the day when biking shorts were a fashion statement for men and women, I was showing through my shorts and a couple asked me if they could see it uncovered.

I have not, however, I did grope this beautiful Thai woman on a Greyhound. She had gotten on in LA and was headed to San Francisco. We got it on in our seats and she was blown away when I offered to blow her after she let me fill her ass.

My roommate was a Culinary Student from Humbolt, his brother had sent him shrooms, and he shredded them up and added them to chicken fried steak and gravy as a finisher. I was studying for an Exam the next day until the words started playing Centipede on the page.

LMHYE Been asked by a partner to be their Sibling's first time? We were about 10 years older than her sister, who hadn't had actual sex, and was in her second year of college. She had masterbated and admitted to her older sister that I was one of her fantasies.
No.

LMHYE played strip poker in a group?

Back