Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of you, Emm. Happy hump day, and I hope to see your smiling face here soon. :kiss::heart:

Looking For Sexy Emmy....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Miss you... and your sexy ass....

hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Last edited:
Sweet Emmy,

Hope you are well?

Any new dresses you like to share?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Miss you

old borg fred

Well I can only confirm that Emmy hasn't totally closed herself off. While I don't hear from her all that much anymore (which breaks my heart) She did send me a Happy Birthday message yesterday, as well as a gift. I wish I could tell you more, but sadly she really hasn't talked to me in a while. I'm sorry everyone. :(

Thank you for the update Sassy. We all continue to hope for the best and keep Emmy in our minds.

Well I can only confirm that Emmy hasn't totally closed herself off. While I don't hear from her all that much anymore (which breaks my heart) She did send me a Happy Birthday message yesterday, as well as a gift. I wish I could tell you more, but sadly she really hasn't talked to me in a while. I'm sorry everyone. :(

thanks sassy

Well, Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the update.
Hope Emmy is just feeling down and it isn’t anything more serious.

Oh and happy birthday Sassy

Thank you guys. I hope so too. I'd like to hope she'd tell me if it was. But since I am all too familiar with depression, I know that even that can be a bitch. So I just have to trust that she will come talk when she is ready. :)

You have been a good supportive friend... I do hope she is not going through too rough a time right now... she is a wonderful lady... as are you!!:rose::kiss:

Sassy, I know I wish she would write me too.

But she did post on Cheer today for my birthday, so I know she is alive.

attachment.php

I know everyone will enjoy seeing her smile

Emmy miss you so much..

very old borg fred

Sassy, I know I wish she would write me too.

But she did post on Cheer today for my birthday, so I know she is alive.

attachment.php

I know everyone will enjoy seeing her smile

Emmy miss you so much..

very old borg fred

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Fred..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back