Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the updates Sassy! Sorry for not being much of a friend lately. Been so busy at work and you know the rest of my life

I wanted to give you all an update since Emmy messaged me this morning. She is having a really rough time right now. Her Mom is ill and she will be traveling to see her at the end of the month. Her precious cat, whom she has had by her side for 17 years is fading really bad and she has decided it is time to put her down, so she will be doing that tomorrow.

She has not been checking her emails or messages, so I figured I should let you know not to take it personal if she has not responded, and she hopes everyone will understand.

Please keep her in your thoughts. :rose::rose:

I wanted to give you all an update since Emmy messaged me this morning. She is having a really rough time right now. Her Mom is ill and she will be traveling to see her at the end of the month. Her precious cat, whom she has had by her side for 17 years is fading really bad and she has decided it is time to put her down, so she will be doing that tomorrow.

She has not been checking her emails or messages, so I figured I should let you know not to take it personal if she has not responded, and she hopes everyone will understand.

My thoughts to her , her mother, and her cat!!!
:rose::rose::rose:

Thank You Sassy for the update!:cattail:

Thank you for the update. I'll definitely keep emmy in my thoughts and prayers :heart:

Thanks for the update Sassy!
Will keep Emmy and her extended family in our thoughts.
Hope you are doing well!

Hugs, best of thoughts to dear wonderful Emmy and all the love I can muster. Thank you Sassy for always being so good a friend to Em and keeping us updated :heart:

Thanks for the update Sassy

*BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF KISSES TO YOU BOTH*

Thoughts and love are with you emmy! I love you!!:rose::kiss::heart:

Ugh. My heart is breaking for Emmy. She sent me a couple very sad messages with pictures of her sweet Kitty after he had been put to sleep. She has been crying all day, which is understandable. That has been her buddy for 17 years. Assie will be cremated with a very sweet blanket she made for him. :(:(

Ugh. My heart is breaking for Emmy. She sent me a couple very sad messages with pictures of her sweet Kitty after he had been put to sleep. She has been crying all day, which is understandable. That has been her buddy for 17 years. Assie will be cremated with a very sweet blanket she made for him. :(:(

:(

Now I want to just reach out and pull emmy into a big comforting hug. So sad

Sorry to hear. I've certainly been there. It feels like you've lost a part of the family

I am sorry to hear about Assie!
Lots of Hugs and Kisses !:cattail:

Thank You for the update Sassy! :cattail:

So so sad to hear about Emmy's cat, I know exactly what she is going through bless her. Please tell her that I am thinking of her and sending love and hugs. Her little fur baby will be over the rainbow bridge playing and happy. My heart breaks for her, it truly does. Big kisses and hugs Emmy and a hug and belly rub for your beloved kitty. :heart::rose::kiss::cattail:

So sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is really losing a family member for a lot of us. My thoughts and prayers go out to her!!! :rose:

Hugs for the Sweet EMMY

Have lost 2 dogs as well, Hugs and Kisses to you sweet LADY!! :kiss:

Aw, so sorry to hear this, losing pets is just the worst feeling, like many others I know exactly how this feels, but with all Emmy has been going through of late, well, I wish we could make her feel the big warm hug that is coming from all here who love her :heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back