Lets ''Hear'' it.

If capture fantasies are a trigger for you or aren't your thing...you may not want to listen.

Reading from a dark erotic book.

A Beautiful Prison
Bought the book last night and omg! Thanks for sharing it beauty. :rose:
That was beautiful indeed - thank you. And thank you to Ms Serpentine again for her contribution and the original idea.

My own contribution - sexy (I hope) and, again, a kind of prison.
Your accent and tone is incredibly sexy.
With profuse apologies to the late great Vincent Price. There's no one who can do creepy and scary quite like him.

Thriller
So creepy but I liked it. ;)

Go on...I'll have a go...

Never done voice work before and I don't think I've ever even listened to my voice played back to me either... This was a strange experience for me.

The Jabberwocky

This was done from memory so it may not be exactly right. I learned it in school *mumble* years ago, but its still there. :eek:

The shit I can remember is amazing! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Go on...I'll have a go...

Never done voice work before and I don't think I've ever even listened to my voice played back to me either... This was a strange experience for me.

The Jabberwocky

This was done from memory so it may not be exactly right. I learned it in school *mumble* years ago, but its still there. :eek:

The shit I can remember is amazing! :rolleyes:

I squealed like a little a giddy little girl! You can definitely read me a bed time story anytime! Sooooooooo glad you finally decided to do this :)

So this thread has been dead for a long time, but I've always wanted to be a necromancer...*chuckle*

Anyway, here's something I wrote recently and decided to record.

So this thread has been dead for a long time, but I've always wanted to be a necromancer...*chuckle*

Anyway, here's something I wrote recently and decided to record.

*Pops out of the ether to kiss his cheek, grins and purrs in his ear*

Nice. Very nice, handsome.

*fades back into the mists of the ether*

Back