Lets ''Hear'' it.

Alana_

Literotica Guru
Lets ''Hear'' it. Voice thread.

Done before I'm sure on the main board, and done recently by Britwitch there, but ...well for the usual reason I'm putting a Voice thread to say hi to everyone here, for those that don't venture to the main board.
Put a voice to the name, join in, leave a hello and have fun.

Alana_ says hi.:rose: The volume's a bit low, so forgive.

BTW the account on the storage site I've used is free, easy to set up and easy use. Just record direct on to your laptop , then load on the site, and link here.

Last edited:
Done before I'm sure on the main board, and done recently by Britwitch there, but ...well for the usual reason I'm putting a Voice thread to say hi to everyone here, for those that don't venture to the main board.
Put a voice to the name, join in, leave a hello and have fun.

Alana_ says hi.:rose: The volume's a bit low, so forgive.

BTW the account on the storage site I've used is free, easy to set up and easy use. Just record direct on to your laptop , then load on the site, and link here.

Awwww! This is a good idea. I heardeded you Alana :D I will throw something up later when I have more time... maybe before I head off to class tonight. :O

Awwww! This is a good idea. I heardeded you Alana :D I will throw something up later when I have more time... maybe before I head off to class tonight. :O

Oh puppy I want to hear you!..So I'm holding you to that. Don't have to be tonight no, but when you can find the time. :rose:

Well, I can't give a full hi at the moment, but here's what I sound like.
(Its an ad I did.)

And if you ever saw Eazy pick on me about "Joey"? This is why.

Lol Choo Choo! That's epic lily.

Oh puppy I want to hear you!..So I'm holding you to that. Don't have to be tonight no, but when you can find the time. :rose:

Oh no worries dear. You will be wishing you could undo the damage my voice will do to your eardrums soon enough. I'd do it now but I'm working on dinner.

Ok, here it is, something quick cuz I am already late for class. This is me.

''Shoooowing!..:kiss:
Thank you J...What a beautiful voice, and gorgeous accent to drool..er..listen to.

Hugggggggs. Thank you for posting sweetie, I appreciate you joining in:rose:.

I had forgotten how wonderful you sounded FD *drools*

Alana great idea you have a lovely voice, now how do I make a sound clip pretty please :rose:

Yeishia go to your 'start', click 'all programes' and in there you'll find 'accessories'.
In there, you'll find a bunch of stuff including your sound recorder..You'll need your mic or headset with mic attached, and it's just a matter of clicking 'record'. It only holds a few seconds, and stores in your documents I think.

You need then to go to the sit that's linked on the above sound links, and join..It'll take literally the time for you to type your name, and email. ...and load the clip there, and link here..
I practiced on my OOC account in a deleted post until I got it right literally clicking everything in sight on that site. You can't muck up..it's really easy.

Hmmmmmm beyond my capabilities I am thinking *giggles*

There is nothing relating to sound in my accessories folder :(

Is it possible to do it through an I-phone?

Haven't a clue Yeisha..sorry. But I hope you try, as I'd love to hear you.:)

Alana

There is an App for this :D

So I joined the site, my sound file is sitting there now.......

How do I link it here :eek:

*sighs and giggles**

Just click and scroll the top of your navagation bar..the one right at the top of your screen with the http://stuff. And then paste it here. Try editing on one of your old OOC posts until you get the hang of it.

I'm really looking forward.!:rose:

Ok, here it is, something quick cuz I am already late for class. This is me.

PFFFTTT...

I am so having flashbacks to the first time I heard you, and that recording you did... I am going to find it!

Oh.. and maybe on the voice thing... for me... I, um, sound like a teenager. :eek:

Yeah, FD posting his voice is just not right, it needs to be outlawed :eek: sooo not fair to ooze sex like that.

Devil you have the hottest accent, just sayin..wow & rawr.

Aus, I wanna hear your cute little voice so do it! :D

So yeah, here's me ... Cherryness

Yeah, FD posting his voice is just not right, it needs to be outlawed :eek: sooo not fair to ooze sex like that.

Devil you have the hottest accent, just sayin..wow & rawr.

Aus, I wanna hear your cute little voice so do it! :D

So yeah, here's me ... Cherryness

simply dies

GAH! holds off from screaming

Why... looks skyward why do you make the ladies' voices so damned QUIET?!?

smacks the computer in frustration

Bloody marvelous idea, Alana_. I am debating on whether or not to add my voice to the list. So... we'll see.

Last edited:
Oh.. this sounds like so much fun! (pun intended)

I need to go find my earphones!!!

Oh.. and I'll bbl to possibly add a bit of me.

Bloody marvelous idea, Alana_. I am debating on whether or not to add my voice to the list. So... we'll see.

Of course you will Marauder :rose:

How could you resist putting such a sexy voice on a forum such as this?

*giggles*

The ladies will be drooling in the isles........ *fans herself*

Next to FD's yours liquid sin :D:devil:

Back