Lets ''Hear'' it.

This is my favorite Dr. Seuss book! :) Love this!!

I've been feeling cruddy, but I recorded one of our favorites at bedtime, tonight. With bonus commentary from my son (can you guess what his favorite word is, lately?):

Enjoy!

Oh my god Alice, this is the cutest thing ever!

That was absolutely adorable. He's a smart little fella. But that's no surprise considering his progenitor. ;)

:D His many observations can turn a 5-minute story into a 20-minute story...but I kinda love it.

*would be rather sad if it wasn't a Suess*

Alice, you have a lovely voice!! Thank you!

seconds the motion for fr33k to read Seuss...

Thanks! I loved yours, too - that's another one we read all the time. This is such a fun idea!

Oh my god Alice, this is the cutest thing ever!

grins

He loves books - I put him down on his bedroom floor, and it's always straight to the bookshelf he goes!

also votes to hear a reading from ps

I found an Alice!

I actually put a wee sing song up on there last night. Meant to remove it, but hey, i don't think it's that terribly bad...

This is adorable, Brit! As always, your voice is lovely and your accent is amazing. Thank you!

Thanks, lovely! :eek:

This is my favorite Dr. Seuss book! :) Love this!!

I've been feeling cruddy, but I recorded one of our favorites at bedtime, tonight. With bonus commentary from my son (can you guess what his favorite word is, lately?):

Enjoy!

Me too! And yours was awesome! :rose:

Somehow it seems more inspirational hearing it in your voice.

I'll get around to doing one of these, though it may not be Dr. Seuss.

Eventually...

Awwww shucks :eek:
But yay for a fr33ky reading

hope hope hopes for Seuss

And I need to listen to Serps too when I can!!

So I messed up at the end, but I'll be darned if I felt like re-recording it. Then I realized that my mic wasn't turned on...so I re-recorded it. Here ya go.

I'm so glad I found this thread!!!!

fr33ks33k, you really do have a lovely voice. I agree with Dream *swoon*

I'm so glad I found this thread!!!!

fr33ks33k, you really do have a lovely voice. I agree with Dream *swoon*

You'll find quite a collection of wonderful audio files here.

*chuckles, securing Dream in a seated position and managing to avoid a swoon-related injury for Duchess as well* I'm going to have to put pillows out if I do any other recordings. I only have two hands...:p

Hehe no need, I'll just be sure to get comfy before listening next time. Though of course that does mean that you wont have reason to catch me ... I'll have to think on this some more. :p

You'll find quite a collection of wonderful audio files here.

*chuckles, securing Dream in a seated position and managing to avoid a swoon-related injury for Duchess as well* I'm going to have to put pillows out if I do any other recordings. I only have two hands...:p

Oh, you could handle at least one more...

...I was going to say: swoons and oops, falls on his penis, but...I guess that's kind of vulgar - like, even more than I usually am. My apologies - bad, bad brain! I'm a little tired, and my appropri-o-meter is off, this evening.
:eek:

That was great fr33k, but yes I did think of Hitler Turtle, the whole time.

PS, I said so elsewhere, but I'll say it here, too: you have such a sweet singing voice, and I hope we get to hear more from you!

And anthilly, welcome! I like your accent!

I have to say the Dr. Seuss theme has brought a smile to me face with every submission. All of them have been great!!!

Who knows, I may yet be inspired to do one myself. :D

I have to say the Dr. Seuss theme has brought a smile to me face with every submission. All of them have been great!!!

Who knows, I may yet be inspired to do one myself. :D

Oh, do! That'd be great! It's fun, although a little hard with the tongue twisters!

Not the biggest fan of Dr Seuss, I'm afraid (dodges hail of rotten eggs and fruit) but it did inspire me to do a little nonsense of my own.

Jabberwocky.

Green Eggs and Ham and Jabberwocky... What delights to make up for a crummy commute. :D

Green Eggs and Ham and Jabberwocky... What delights to make up for a crummy commute. :D

Glad I was able to help... relieve... the commute. ;)

Truly awesome, but then you already know that!

Your reading is inspirational ... amazing expression, sexy voice and hot accent ...

Thank you for sharing!

Mari x :rose::kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

Blushing..... Thank you. I hoped you would like it. :rose::kiss::heart:

Back