Lea's Restart

LeaAnn1

Really Really Experienced
Play Time for me

After some thought. I have decided to start over. I really was not to happy with some of the edited pics. So, here I am trying it again. Thank you to my new friends and all your great feed back. FYI: I am 38, mother of 3, Married in an open relationship. I do not Skype or KIK until I know someone better. :kiss:

Last edited:
After some thought. I have decided to start over. I really was not to happy with some of the edited pics. So, here I am trying it again. Thank you to my new friends and all your great feed back.

Beautiful and sexy! That pink suit is amazing on you

After some thought. I have decided to start over. I really was not to happy with some of the edited pics. So, here I am trying it again. Thank you to my new friends and all your great feed back.

great rear view

The first set.

Trying to keep my sets together. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed doing them.:heart:

Last edited:

love the focus on the sexy butt...

and the cover up - no swim suit top underneath?? nice...

Nice FIFTH thread.

More from the set

Thank you again for the comments. :heart:

Last edited:
After some thought. I have decided to start over. I really was not to happy with some of the edited pics. So, here I am trying it again. Thank you to my new friends and all your great feed back. FYI: I am 38, mother of 3, Married in an open relationship. I do not Skype or KIK until I know someone better. :kiss:

I thought your other pics were stunning, but I'm just glad you're still here and posting your sexy as fuck self! :devil::kiss:

Very enjoyable set of photos, Is your husband your photographer? nice job.
I also noticed one with shorter hair is that from an earlier period?

Very enjoyable set of photos, Is your husband your photographer? nice job.
I also noticed one with shorter hair is that from an earlier period?
Shorter hair was from my VA vacation. I tent to chop it short for beach vacations. Less to deal with. :)

Very sexy LeAnn - I love you in black - probably love getting you out of it even more. :D:D

I love getting to see your lovely body all over again.

The sunlight on your skin is fantastic.

Am glad that you favor us with your gorgeous body and beautiful smile.

I love getting to see your lovely body all over again.

The sunlight on your skin is fantastic.

Am glad that you favor us with your gorgeous body and beautiful smile.
Thank you, I am glad you enjoy them. :)

Back