Ladies - what do you like to wear?

I

isebellabee23

Some of us like to show off what we have, and some of us don't. This thread is for you if you're a woman and fit in the former category. Or if you're a man and love the former category ;)

I for one, LOVE dressing to show off what I have. I get most of my ideas online though. I go braless or pantyless. Sometimes, both at the same time. Short skirts, wide cleavage, deep cleavage, sideboob - I love it all. I just take a lot of care to not look trashy or "wild". That is to say, I don't go out dressed like this or like this.

Otherwise, sundresses, dresses, various kinds of tops, shorts, skirts - if they show me off, I'm wearing it! My favorite is a translucent, loose light blue cotton skirt that reaches up to the middle of my thigh, and a wide-V necked T shirt with no bra underneath.

Show me what you like wearing, or what you would like your ladies to wear! :D

Must be warm where you live!

In general, I don't show off. And for most of the year where I live, it's somewhat chilly. So in that case I wear yoga pants, leggings or even sweats if it's really cold. Once in a while, jeans. Generally some kind of pullover top.

If I have to go out and it's warmer, I'll wear a gauze top and lightweight pants. Perhaps a little low cut but not too much so.

But around the house? You just never know. It's chilly right now so I have on a long, red, fleece lounger. I will most likely be dancing a little later so I'll put on a short and likely sleeveless gown or dress. I don't like to wear a lot of clothing when I dance. And no undies.

Hot weather around the house, I will usually just wear a caftan or maxi dress. Nothing underneath. Exception would be if I am expecting someone coming over who might be offended with me like this.

Must be warm where you live!

In general, I don't show off. And for most of the year where I live, it's somewhat chilly. So in that case I wear yoga pants, leggings or even sweats if it's really cold. Once in a while, jeans. Generally some kind of pullover top.

If I have to go out and it's warmer, I'll wear a gauze top and lightweight pants. Perhaps a little low cut but not too much so.

But around the house? You just never know. It's chilly right now so I have on a long, red, fleece lounger. I will most likely be dancing a little later so I'll put on a short and likely sleeveless gown or dress. I don't like to wear a lot of clothing when I dance. And no undies.

Hot weather around the house, I will usually just wear a caftan or maxi dress. Nothing underneath. Exception would be if I am expecting someone coming over who might be offended with me like this.

It's warm right now :D But I do show off as much as I can even when the winter hits.

I'd love to be a guest where you'd serve me some coffee wearing a loose, short caftan, giving me a great view whenever you bend :D

You're hot!

I have a fetish about skirts, blouses, dresses and generally "office wear"

Currently wearing a mid-length gray skirt with an almost transparent yellow blouse

Am a nudist...I love being naked as much as possible...when I go out I usually skip my panties and bra...I usually wear mini skirts with tanktops or wrap dress...I like being exhibitionist...I am married but cheats a lot.

Got it all

Boredhousewife is looking hot in all of the pics she has posted. Hope she never stops posting.

7GiVS

WOW!!! Lovely pose and shorts (I'm a sucker for white shorts/pants/skirt). I can think of several ways to relieve boredom..........and I'm not talking a deck of cards...:rose::rose:

Since I'm much older than most of the girls on here, my dressing habits do reflect my desire for simplicity and function over fashion. I most often wear a flowery sun dress, one size too large for ease of movement. The larger size also provides extra visibility for interested eyes, and I do enjoy being stared at, wrinkles and all. Around the house I go commando, and sometimes forget that when I go shopping at Safeway. I get a thrill when I feel a breeze caressing my twat, and that combined with a handsome older man staring down the front of my dress generates a very pleasant lustful feeling. It makes picking out cucumbers an interesting process.

Since I'm much older than most of the girls on here, my dressing habits do reflect my desire for simplicity and function over fashion. I most often wear a flowery sun dress, one size too large for ease of movement. The larger size also provides extra visibility for interested eyes, and I do enjoy being stared at, wrinkles and all. Around the house I go commando, and sometimes forget that when I go shopping at Safeway. I get a thrill when I feel a breeze caressing my twat, and that combined with a handsome older man staring down the front of my dress generates a very pleasant lustful feeling. It makes picking out cucumbers an interesting process.

Well thank you!
You look amazing, too bad he is not taking care of you. Mine is not taking care of me either.
If i were to see you, i would love to take care of any need you might have.
PM me. we sound a lot alike.
And Yes, You have it going on. One Very Sexy Lady.....

Back