• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like calssical musical musiic too, but our languages differ.

I learnt Classical music for about 6 years so I can relate though :)

:rose:

Afternoon Mr Ron,

Youre welcome :) I have a few real life friends who give me a focal point.

I like playing classical music because it can mean something different to every person who hears it and every time you play it. You take from it what you need :) Singing wise..anything melodic. I did a recording of Only Hope by Mandy Moore this morning. Its the song off one of my favourite films - A walk to remember.

The movie The Wedding Date made me fall in love with Michael Buble..amongst other things in the film :) Its a really good british flick actually. We do romancy stuff well over here because its not too hallmarky :D

Another artist I like singing along with is Victoria Hart. What ever happened to romance is a fun song to sing

Sounds like we would enjoy alot of music in common. I love your take on classical. That actually helped me answer a question about music that I've been wrestling with for a while. Thanks. :) If you lkike Michael Buble I'm guessing you like Josh Groban too?? And how about his violinist colleague Lucia Micarelli. Have you heard/seen them together? AWESOME!

Sounds like we would enjoy alot of music in common. I love your take on classical. That actually helped me answer a question about music that I've been wrestling with for a while. Thanks. :) If you like Michael Buble I'm guessing you like Josh Groban too?? And how about his violinist colleague Lucia Micarelli. Have you heard/seen them together? AWESOME!

Ive not heard of Josh but in the age of youtube im sure i can dredge something of them both up once I can top up my net allowance. Im on limited usage this week :(

Glad I could help with your question :D May I ask what the question was?

Pro- thats really cool whats your instrument of choice?

Ive not heard of Josh but in the age of youtube im sure i can dredge something of them both up once I can top up my net allowance. Im on limited usage this week :(

Glad I could help with your question :D May I ask what the question was?

Pro- thats really cool whats your instrument of choice?

GTG, but I'll tell you more later. Take care. :)

My pics from CFM Heels thread

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Okay I am going to repeat this pic because i love it so much..im seriously considering making it my screensaver or my new AV :D

attachment.php

I've made 39 pics now. My index post is filling up nicely. I might have to start changing the layout so it takes up less of the page!

Last edited:
I really liked your poem Bethy. I'm happy to hear that you're going to be writing again, I would love to read more things from you as they happen and I enjoy getting to see more of the person you are behind the pics. You truly are special hun. Hope you have a great day, missed getting to chat with you last night. :rose::kiss:

I really liked your poem Bethy. I'm happy to hear that you're going to be writing again, I would love to read more things from you as they happen and I enjoy getting to see more of the person you are behind the pics. You truly are special hun. Hope you have a great day, missed getting to chat with you last night. :rose::kiss:

Yeah I missed chatting too. I went to sleep not long before 9pm my time and didnt wake up til my 7am..missing everyone in the process.

At least you got some sleep which is good. Are you feeling better? Glad you're around now. :)

I have my voice back which is always good. And I think I am in the expulsion stage rather than the getting to the real point of illness..so its all good

Welcome back baby :heart: Missed you.
I wished I had signed on this morning when I first woke up like I usually do but decided I would wait til more posts up from the over night - and what happens? I missed you. I hope we can catch up soon. You know how to reach me and I know you are on limited net time so chat when you can.

:kiss:

Welcome back baby :heart: Missed you.
I wished I had signed on this morning when I first woke up like I usually do but decided I would wait til more posts up from the over night - and what happens? I missed you. I hope we can catch up soon. You know how to reach me and I know you are on limited net time so chat when you can.

:kiss:

Hey sweetie..yeah ill be going awol soon. But until then ill try and fit in as much fun as poss :)

I have some more pics soon. Just gotta upload them to the right thread first and ill put copies here.

Hey sweetie..yeah ill be going awol soon. But until then ill try and fit in as much fun as poss :)

I have some more pics soon. Just gotta upload them to the right thread first and ill put copies here.

Wow - just found you and really love your photos - especially the fact that some are a bit blurry and messy - very exciting

xxxxx:kiss:

Wow - just found you and really love your photos - especially the fact that some are a bit blurry and messy - very exciting

xxxxx:kiss:

Would that be a jokey way of telling me i need a better cam or sincere?

And hi welcome to my thread :)

Would that be a jokey way of telling me i need a better cam or sincere?

And hi welcome to my thread :)

No sincere - really - its like you are just feeling to horny and naughty that just clicking the button is all you have time for - I love that thought :kiss::kiss:

Back