• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No sincere - really - its like you are just feeling to horny and naughty that just clicking the button is all you have time for - I love that thought :kiss::kiss:

:) I very much like that explanation of blurriness..welcome to the inner circle ;)

Wow - what a great place to be that sounds........can I stay for a while?????:devil:

:D Indeed it is. Yeah you may for now ;)

Hi Good fun..yeah im good thanks. Im able to speak and sing again. Made an audio of my singing earlier today..just to see.

I have a new toy okay?! I'm just seeing how it works..lol (the dictaphone..dirty boys :rolleyes: )

I am glad you are doing better and have all your functionality back. I know you have been being good /wink

:kiss:

I am glad you are doing better and have all your functionality back. I know you have been being good /wink

:kiss:

Stalker ;)

Wish my comp would stop treating me like i am partially sighted.. And the great irony is I cant see now becasue everything is too big! Stupid damn comp

Hows u?

oooh page 69

We're only going to get this opportunity once coz its not same if there is another number in front. So I just thought i would celebrate 69

6969696969696969696969696969 <<<<<gangbang :D

Wooooaaaaahhhhh let me in....... I've even got 69 in my name....... :devil::kiss:

im getting around to PMs hun

We need more people for gangbang but we can get the party started with a threesome :)
Lol having 69 in r name doesnt get u invited..pointing it out as a reason..lol..gets u invited.

im getting around to PMs hun

We need more people for gangbang but we can get the party started with a threesome :)
Lol having 69 in r name doesnt get u invited..pointing it out as a reason..lol..gets u invited.

Gangbang, sounds like fun :cattail:

i say champion, it's not exactly champion being awake at 8am on a sunday is it
Ace - top word

ok I'll say I'm sparkling instead

morning pro. The best thing about this weekend is that its going to be over soon.

lol mr sparkling

Ive had better weekends to be honest. But less of my depressive comments :)

Hows ur weekend been?

Wow i must be coming across as quite depressive today ;)

Thanks for that message :) :kiss:

Back