Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah strawberry yoghurt :)

Not really hun..just chillaxing. I bought a new book and some dvds...chick flicks mainly :) The book was a gift to myself for quitting smoking for 2 weeks now :D And ive saved approximately 30/35 quid by not smoking *woop*

Way to go girl. That's a good habit to kick.

keep that up!

Yeah strawberry yoghurt :)

Not really hun..just chillaxing. I bought a new book and some dvds...chick flicks mainly :) The book was a gift to myself for quitting smoking for 2 weeks now :D And ive saved approximately 30/35 quid by not smoking *woop*

no smoking! bad!

I'm sure you could put all the cigarette money into a very nice web cam!

Sounds like a lovely day you have in store.
Yeh, good for you Bethy =] What is the book called?

Thanks pro..i had cravings today..dunno why coz i wouldnt be able to smoke even if i still did with this chest.

The book is: Fever of the bone by val mcdermid
my dvds are: a trple box set of chik flicks - steel magnolias, step mom and lorenzos oil or somthing liek that.
I also bought little children and the boxset and that dvd came to £6 :D Bargain

Its a tough habit to get rid of but hey you have begun in the right direction so that counts as +1 :)

Go have fun with your DVD's today!

:rose:

Congrats on not smoking for two weeks sweetie, that's great news.

Sorry to hear that you're still so sick. Glad you were able to get a good rest in. I hate having bronchitis, had it a few times, not pleasant. Take care of yourself hun. :heart:

Congrats on not smoking for two weeks sweetie, that's great news.

Sorry to hear that you're still so sick. Glad you were able to get a good rest in. I hate having bronchitis, had it a few times, not pleasant. Take care of yourself hun. :heart:

The movies titlesare fairly old except Little children which i think was released 2007/8 but cant be sure.

The book is brand new to paperback..pretty much and is the latest in a series i am obsessed with.

you looked at theat one about, 'the girl with the one-track mind', or somesuch title?

filth! :D

I've definately read that one. I swear it could have been written by myself lol. I have often thought of writing my exploits out. And I did think of making a blog but not sure if i could drum up the interest :)

I've definately read that one. I swear it could have been written by myself lol. I have often thought of writing my exploits out. And I did think of making a blog but not sure if i could drum up the interest :)

erm ... post a couple of boobie pics in the blog too. that should secure a following!

and why not write some exploits and submit them as 'stories' here?

erm ... post a couple of boobie pics in the blog too. that should secure a following!

and why not write some exploits and submit them as 'stories' here?

Lol..maybe :)

I really need a hug :( So if anyone is around id really appreciate one

I would love to read about your exploits. I always find what people do in real life to be very erotic and sometimes even educational. Why start a blog when you've got this perfectly good thread?

you don't know me, do you?

:D

overwhelmed? by?

Not yet no..but now im starting to wonder if i should! :D

Just my mod duties sometimes get me into stressful situations dealing with people in crisis. Its nice to be able to come here for a quick breather between messages. And it stops me getting sucked into their desperation - making me a better mod :D

I would love to read about your exploits. I always find what people do in real life to be very erotic and sometimes even educational. Why start a blog when you've got this perfectly good thread?

True..if i was sure of a certain level of anonimity then i probably would. But at the moment I can just look like me to someone. I start adding in things they know about me and i cant really avoid that awkward situ.

Not yet no..but now im starting to wonder if i should! :D

Just my mod duties sometimes get me into stressful situations dealing with people in crisis. Its nice to be able to come here for a quick breather between messages. And it stops me getting sucked into their desperation - making me a better mod :D

you wouldn't wanna. :D

a lit mod?

eeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek: that must be a crazy world!

True..if i was sure of a certain level of anonimity then i probably would. But at the moment I can just look like me to someone. I start adding in things they know about me and i cant really avoid that awkward situ.

Well there'd be no harm in changing a few details to help protect the innocent, so to speak.

you wouldn't wanna. :D

a lit mod?

eeeeeeeeeeeek! :eek: that must be a crazy world!

Lol no..that would be very cool though!

Im a mod on a diff board. I cant share the details because id like to keep that private..i hope u understand that.

Yeah denny..the fun never stops with me hunni :D Its something extra I do, in my spare time.

Lol no..that would be very cool though!

Im a mod on a diff board. I cant share the details because id like to keep that private..i hope u understand that.

Yeah denny..the fun never stops with me hunni :D Its something extra I do, in my spare time.

no worries.

right, i'm off, i have smut to write and it's been bottling up inside for too long.

byeeeeeeeeeee. :rose:

Back