Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:)

Good fun i dont write about personal experiences lol..unless i name them as such :) And anonimity is important

I have 2 dates over the next month..maybe there will be material there lol.

Yes, tell him it turns you on to tape you guys, then you can share. *wicked grin*

A guy's gotta dream... :)

Yes, tell him it turns you on to tape you guys, then you can share. *wicked grin*

A guy's gotta dream... :)

If i can convince him..when/if we do..i want to do a bj pic that will be available privately, so not to break the rules.

you are a very good tease Beth! all this talk about you dating is enough to get us jealous :p

Hope you have a great time with them :)

:rose:

Well its getting to be that time of the night - well morning here when I must take my leave of you and head to bed.

Good Beth :heart:
:kiss:

Just because I am bored :)

attachment.php

Last edited:
I hope you are getting some good sleep.

Morning everyone :) Yeah this chesty cough/bronchitis thing I have going on is making me sleep lots. And a deep sleep too..i dont move position for the 10-14 hrs that i do sleep..dead limbs :)

How is everyone?

Hey its Beth =] Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, at least you're sleeping =P I had tonsilitis a few months back, did the same, slept for days ay.

I am great thanks, how are you, apart from being struck down by the evil bronchitis? :rose:

Im good thanks :) Dosed up on medicines and eating yoghurt :D

Haha, sounds good =D Do you have any plans for your day?

Yeah strawberry yoghurt :)

Not really hun..just chillaxing. I bought a new book and some dvds...chick flicks mainly :) The book was a gift to myself for quitting smoking for 2 weeks now :D And ive saved approximately 30/35 quid by not smoking *woop*

A big congrats to you for staying away from smoking for 2 weeks! :)

Hope you have a good time with your books/dvd's!

:rose:

Back