JAMESBJOHNSON, certified racist

Byron/Ann forgot to stamp his/her feet about my homophobia, misogyny?, xenophobia, and the rest. Remember Mikey? That's me.

As one who's had your homophobic and misogynistic post directed at me, I have to wonder why Ann didn't include these also, maybe she intends to cover those in a future post.

Looks like I'm gonna hafta go over to Home Depot to get a box of paint chips to mail to everyone so they can select the hue that matches their skin color, and send it back to me, so I know who to add to IGGY. Of course, most of you are on IGGY already. Whats the name for a person who hates liberal dolts?

I'll save you the postage, without even showing you my exact skin color, by telling you my roots, both my Grandparents on my Father's side are of European ancestry, mostly English/Irish with some Germen. On my Mother's side my Grandfather is mostly of French ancestry with a small amount of Chippewa blood which goes back to one of my ancestors who was a French fur trader. My Grandmother traces her roots back to, I'm assuming because of our slave ancestry, West Africa. Although I have many traits of my European ancestry, such as my blue eyes and almost blond hair my skin color is not white, actually not pale since none of you whites have white skin, in other words for you and many like you I'm not white enough, regardless of that I'm proud to say I'm Black.

As far as being American I have ancestors on both side of my family who fought in the American Revolution, one of them was a member of the Constitutional Convention.

As one who's had your homophobic and misogynistic post directed at me, I have to wonder why Ann didn't include these also, maybe she intends to cover those in a future post.

I'll save you the postage, without even showing you my exact skin color, by telling you my roots, both my Grandparents on my Father's side are of European ancestry, mostly English/Irish with some Germen. On my Mother's side my Grandfather is mostly of French ancestry with a small amount of Chippewa blood which goes back to one of my ancestors who was a French fur trader. My Grandmother traces her roots back to, I'm assuming because of our slave ancestry, West Africa. Although I have many traits of my European ancestry, such as my blue eyes and almost blond hair my skin color is not white, actually not pale since none of you whites have white skin, in other words for you and many like you I'm not white enough, regardless of that I'm proud to say I'm Black.

As far as being American I have ancestors on both side of my family who fought in the American Revolution, one of them was a member of the Constitutional Convention.

My pharaoh ancestors beat your jungle bunny nobodies.

That was quick! NEXT!

Dyslexicea, I'm a redskin and have had to live with the tag of white almost all of my life because my father's family was German. People are always asking me, "Are you Indian?" But still, the black folks have always treated me as if I were a white oppressor.

What fucking planet are you living on?

Lessee. So far I got Creek, Cherokee, Potomac, and a couple other tribes that no longer exist cept in my DNA (from Virginia). Curse the white devils!

Dyslexicea, I'm a redskin and have had to live with the tag of white almost all of my life because my father's family was German. People are always asking me, "Are you Indian?" But still, the black folks have always treated me as if I were a white oppressor.

What fucking planet are you living on?

Obviously the real one, not the make believe one you just made up. Maybe, most likely, you were judged by you actions and speech, which is, at least here on lit, decidedly white male privileged.

Obviously the real one, not the make believe one you just made up. Maybe, most likely, you were judged by you actions and speech, which is, at least here on lit, decidedly white male privileged.

You mistake (Classic) Liberal for rich, white male.

I think that is why it gets such a bad rap and why Obama tends to Communism.

If black slaves had embraced it... oh, wait a minute; Has Frederick Douglas already been erased from the history books?

"White male privleged" is a very succinct description for AJ.

As you can, though, Lit's Situational Native American has no problem donnin' the old War Bonnet to make a political point (or "proving" his victimhood).

Back