JAMESBJOHNSON, certified racist

What's with all these free passes being passed around here. And of course you all are too racist to bother giving me one. :mad:

A cold beer

Labels for people don't work, racist, librul, gun nut, tea partier, whatever. I judge people more by asking the question, would I enjoy sitting down and having a beer with them. It works.

On this thread JBJ, Dolf, Subdued Passion, pass muster, the rest- Nah .

And don't refer to JBJ as senile, past it, stuck in the past etc. I'm 15 years older than him and don't like this ageist tripe from Liberals who think the racist accusation trumps their other prejudices..

What's with all these free passes being passed around here. And of course you all are too racist to bother giving me one. :mad:

I don't hold it against you that your people were the first illegals in the Americas. Claim-jumpers, all. Hot makes up for plenty of sins, though. Work on being docile.

Remember! Indians are America's Native Illegals.

I don't hold it against you that your people were the first illegals in the Americas. Claim-jumpers, all. Hot makes up for plenty of sins, though. Work on being docile.

Remember! Indians are America's Native Illegals.

Is this just your long-winded way of saying that you think I'm hot?

Labels for people don't work, racist, librul, gun nut, tea partier, whatever. I judge people more by asking the question, would I enjoy sitting down and having a beer with them. It works.

On this thread JBJ, Dolf, Subdued Passion, pass muster, the rest- Nah .

And don't refer to JBJ as senile, past it, stuck in the past etc. I'm 15 years older than him and don't like this ageist tripe from Liberals who think the racist accusation trumps their other prejudices..

I think this gentleman makes a very valid argument indeed.

But he gets a free pass because:

1.) Who cares.
2.) He's old.
3.) He's in your iggy list.
4.) He's not as racist as bunnyslippers.
5.) He's conservative and can't help it.
6.) There's nothing to gain by attacking an unpopular poster.
7.) You approve.
8.) He doesn't sign his posts.
9.) He's banging Phelia.
10.) You're waiting on me to handle it.

Perhaps he is but he is. That said, I could rarely if ever see myself agreeing with his views on race and he makes statements that sometimes repulse me. But that much said, almost like a moth to a flame, I do find myself occasionally coming back here to to read his posts.

Perhaps he is but he is. That said, I could rarely if ever see myself agreeing with his views on race and he makes statements that sometimes repulse me. But that much said, almost like a moth to a flame, I do find myself occasionally coming back here to to read his posts.

*nitpicks*

This isn't about JBJ being a racist. Like Ann said earlier, this is a dance and JBJ started it.

(Ann I totally understand, I too would find it offensive if someone called a Byron alt)

I offer a buffet of ideas that are diverse and interesting. As for race, the realities of race are available on tap for scrutiny and consideration.

These are my favorite arguments.

Person A: I really hate people who wear red shirts.

Person B: Who are you to tell other people what to wear? Fascist.

Person C: He was just stating his opinion. Who are you to deprive him of his freedom of speech? You're the fascist.

Person D: She wasn't depriving anyone of anything. She was expressing his opinion. You're the one being a fascist and telling her she can't express her opinion on his opinion.

Person A: Yeah, I have the right to not like red shirts-

Person E: And I have the right to tell you you're a fascist for having that opinion.

Person B: And I have the right to call you a fascist for attempting to shut them down by calling them a fascist.

Etc.

And lets not forget asshole G who couldn't resist the urge to point out passive aggressive F.

Sincerely,
G

Okay, just so some stupid little joke doesn't spiral out into a weird, out of control rumor, I'm not "banging" JBJ.

Not anymore, I mean. Yes, we had a torrid affair. To reduce it "banging" is to diminish what we shared. He called me every night to put me to sleep with one of his totally true, fascinating stories. "The QUAKER OATS guy used ta be a BEST FRIEND of mine until I told him NOT TO marry a Mexi-can." He'd usually nod off before I would, but I wouldn't hang up to the phone. It was comforting to hear the sound of his wheezes interspersed with the colorful slurs he was murmuring in his sleep. He broke up with me because he wanted to spend more time staring at his screensaver and drooling.

So there it is. The whole story. Deep down you all knew it was true. Otherwise, it would have meant that mAnn was just bringing up my name randomly and passively aggressively in sundry posts and threads, but that would be ridiculous.

Last edited:
Okay, just so some stupid little joke doesn't spiral out into a weird, out of control rumor, I'm not "banging" JBJ.

Not anymore, I mean. Yes, we had a torrid affair. To reduce it "banging" is to diminish what we shared. He called me every night to put me to sleep with one of his totally true, fascinating stories. "The QUAKER OATS guy used ta be a BEST FRIEND of mine until I told him NOT TO marry a Mexi-can." He's usually nod off before I would, but I wouldn't hang up to the phone. It was comforting to hear the sound of his wheezes interspersed with the colorful slurs he was murmuring in his sleep. He broke up with me because he wanted to spend more time staring at his screensaver and drooling.

So there it is. The whole story. Deep down you all knew it was true. Otherwise, it would have meant that mAnn was just bringing up my name randomly and passively aggressively in sundry posts and threads, but that would be ridiculous.

His screensaver was a picture of me doing wheelies on my bike whilst waving a raw T-bone steak. I'm not defending the guy or anything, but who wouldn't drool time and time and time again over and over witnessing such an act? Sorry it broke you guys up. You must have been heartbroken. :rose:

So, to ease the pain, here is a story about a man who was bitten by a cut-in-half (dead or not? Hmm...) red-bellied black snake. Twice.

Would have made a great WQ thread. "I was bitten by a dead snake! Twice!" :D

http://www.news.com.au/national/jak...ite-he-was-wrong/story-fncynjr2-1226801884187

His screensaver was a picture of me doing wheelies on my bike whilst waving a raw T-bone steak. I'm not defending the guy or anything, but who wouldn't drool time and time and time again over and over witnessing such an act? Sorry it broke you guys up. You must have been heartbroken. :rose:

So, to ease the pain, here is a story about a man who was bitten by a cut-in-half (dead or not? Hmm...) red-bellied black snake. Twice.

Would have made a great WQ thread. "I was bitten by a dead snake! Twice!" :D

http://www.news.com.au/national/jak...ite-he-was-wrong/story-fncynjr2-1226801884187

Thank you for your support in this difficult time :kiss: The image of you

Hilarious and terrifying! Terrilarious. Everything in Australia wants to kill you! Even dead things!! :D I saw a video of a decapitated snake biting itself! That is some weird-ass ouroboros reality. Nightmare fuel!

WQ story, haha! The doctors said the snake may never walk again, but I can't be sure until I've had a chance to talk to the doctors, tomorrow.

Well one poster stated she was getting tired of it, though not in this thread but others have suggested tossing people off the board for politically incorrect speech.

I was simply suggesting that if people are tired of putting up with what they deem to be racist speech, then can hit the IGGY button. The price of free speech is having to tolerate the right of some to say things we don't like.

As we have seen, the term racist and racism as been broadened by liberals to include the motivations for speech simply critical of the President. If we put up with that, there is no limit to it's true definition.

In the Democrat political universe the great melting pot is obsolete. They now encourage racial groups to see themselves in term of race, to assert and maintain their various cultures, and promote diversity...not unity.

They divide us all by race, gender, sex, religion, and age. So it gets a mite tired when liberals who spent so much time promoting this Balkanisation of racial groups in America start whining when some in the majority demographic starts seeing things through the same prism they do.

Just when I think you can't possibly be any more out of touch and just plain ignorant, you post a gem like this. Holy fuck, I almost feel sorry for you.

As we have seen, the term racist and racism as been broadened by liberals to include the motivations for speech simply critical of the President. If we put up with that, there is no limit to it's true definition.

when JBJ and BB make nigger jokes.. you clap them on the back because they agree with your side of the political spectrum

this either says you agree with them, or you're too much of coward to stand up to them

so what one is it

racist?

or

coward?

fact is, I've never entertained a positive thought about you or the asshole you represent. You've always been a first class hypocrite and an intellectual midget. Take a nap.

Is that really the best you have? Well, I guess I actually knew the answer to that already.

I guess it's just so difficult for you to comprehend why ethnic groups need diversity and not unity. You see, as a privileged straight white male (I of the same), have had a completely different world laid out to you. You want African Americans to just "get over" slavery, because it's in the past, and it's just some evil ploy by the Democrats to remind them of it so they can keep them in control. Do you know why they haven't gotten over it? Because racism still exists, and the fact that you see it by the likes of outright racist statements made by Busybody and Koala, and sit there and don't question it, well then I guess the conditions of racism really aren't gone, and why are they going to trust you and want to unify with someone who sits idly by and shows no concern to such things?

I could go on and on about your privilege and just how much it blinds you, but I know it will be wasted on you.

Back