Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to get Satellite TV... Any of you guys try free to Air?

Scalywag said:
I've been flipping back and forth between the marlins/yankees game and the astros/white sox game. after seeing the yankees get shut out (soryy, I had too) i switched back to the other game. last I knew it was 9-1 astros, but the score was now 9-5, with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th. Iguchi hits a grand slam to tie it.

Scalywag said:
Happy Birthday!

(hope I'm not too late)

Yes you were but that's my fault entirely. I only mentioned it was my birthday a few minutes before the day was over, so.... no sweat!

Quoll, thanks for the (double :D ) happy birthday wishes
Nightbird (we don't "know" each other do we?) and Eilan too (how are you girl?)
The rest I already said thank you to...

Where's PTM? She needs to get back here to keep some semblance of order with the late night crowd. ;)

I just received letters from 2 of the 3 credit reporting agencies stating that they've investigated the information that I've disputed and deleted it from my credit reports... Yay! :D

Scalywag said:
this rain must be kicking up some allergens. seems i've had one hand in the tissue box since I got up.
the rain's kicking up more than allergens around here... bodies are starting to float by from the cemetery in the next town. i need a snorkel just to take out the trash.

Eilan said:
Doing well, thanks. How about you? :)

Fine I guess. Turned 43 yesterday. Became Dutch Lit's new mod today. Missing France like crazy, even more so because it has been raining non stop here since yesterday afternoon. I swear I thought for just one minute you guys were not that far after all when I read EJ's complaint about all the rainfall earlier in this thread. Oh well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back