Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nightbird said:
bye eilan have a good day.

by the way it isn't really an insult to call dogs bitches.. LOL

True, but I was taught to never call the dog a bitch until you have heard her side of the story. ;)

silverwhisper said:
quoll, i'm so sorry i missed this before. congratulations! may your wife's pregnancy be as boring as possible!

ed
No sweat, thanks and so far it has. :cool:

cymbline said:
Oh YES!!!! Quoll~~~

Congratulations

or is it​

Congratulations
Hmm interesting question, one which we do not know the answer to.

Thanks sweets. :kiss: :rose:

Denae said:
Absolutely adorable. It always amazes me to see life from a child's point of view.

Congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to the Quoll family.

Thanks Denae, the things that go on in their minds can be a a lot of fun, but sometimes very scary too. :D

Quoll, I missed it too (I missed about a week's worth of stuff).

Congratulations! Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy. :rose:

Cathleen said:
Quoll, I missed it too (I missed about a week's worth of stuff).

Congratulations! Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy. :rose:

No worries Cate, I've missed a heap of stuff too, thanks very much for your thoughts. :rose:

I close on the new place on July 19. I will be starting to move in there the weekend after that. It's going to be awesome. I probably wont be online as much between now and then, and even less after that since I wont be getting internet in the new place for awhile.

Sending lots of positive thoughts to Eilan. It may be after their needed, but they're available if you want them.

Willing and Unsure said:
I close on the new place on July 19. I will be starting to move in there the weekend after that. It's going to be awesome. I probably wont be online as much between now and then, and even less after that since I wont be getting internet in the new place for awhile.

Congratulations ~ this is wonderful news! Are you excited?! :D

pleasteasme said:
Congratulations ~ this is wonderful news! Are you excited?! :D

Excited, scared, nervous, anxious... all of those things. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but it'll so be worth it. Right now, the thing I'm looking the most forward to is not having a herd of elephants practicing for the circus living above me, along with not having to move again (after this time of course) until I feel the desire to (which will not be for a long time).

Willing and Unsure said:
Excited, scared, nervous, anxious... all of those things. It's going to be a bumpy ride, but it'll so be worth it. Right now, the thing I'm looking the most forward to is not having a herd of elephants practicing for the circus living above me, along with not having to move again (after this time of course) until I feel the desire to (which will not be for a long time).

I'm so happy for you!!! I can understand all of those emotions ~ it is a big step but, you can do it! Congrats again and enjoy it :D :rose:

pleasteasme said:
I'm so happy for you!!! I can understand all of those emotions ~ it is a big step but, you can do it! Congrats again and enjoy it :D :rose:

Thanks. I'm really trying to. I'm not too thrilled about not being able to have some of the extras that I have now (cable to view television, internet, landline phone, having to take the bus, etc), but it'll be worth it in the end and I nkow I'll make the best of it while I'm surviving without full contact with the world outside of my soon to be new home.

Willing and Unsure said:
Thanks. I'm really trying to. I'm not too thrilled about not being able to have some of the extras that I have now (cable to view television, internet, landline phone, having to take the bus, etc), but it'll be worth it in the end and I nkow I'll make the best of it while I'm surviving without full contact with the world outside of my soon to be new home.

I can see that the sacrifice will be tough at first, but you are so right about it being worth it!

ps, your pm box is full :eek:

VermilionSkye said:
Quoll :heart:
And all the other wonderful dads in the HT Cafe :rose:
Thank you sweety, :heart: :kiss: where have you been hiding?

Techinically I shouldn't be accepting as fathers day isn't until Sept over here, but what the hell. :) :catroar:

quoll said:
Thank you sweety, :heart: :kiss: where have you been hiding?

Techinically I shouldn't be accepting as fathers day isn't until Sept over here, but what the hell. :) :catroar:
;)

Just not posting as much. 360 is a comfy place. Not so much here. How have you been? :rose: :heart:

VermilionSkye said:
;)

Just not posting as much. 360 is a comfy place. Not so much here. How have you been? :rose: :heart:
Busy busy, trying to acclimatise to my weird arse hours again, it's tiring but I'm enjoying it.
Speaking of arses, what happened to yours? ;)

quoll said:
Busy busy, trying to acclimatise to my weird arse hours again, it's tiring but I'm enjoying it.
Speaking of arses, what happened to yours? ;)
hahahah too much bending in the garden! ;)

Speaking of which, I better go nighty. I have to finish weeding the darn things tomorrow.

I hope we can talk soon. Love you. :heart: Nighty night.

VermilionSkye said:
hahahah too much bending in the garden! ;)

Speaking of which, I better go nighty. I have to finish weeding the darn things tomorrow.

I hope we can talk soon. Love you. :heart: Nighty night.
Just goes to show that my mind was definitely not on gardening when I read your blurt. :p
Nighty night sweets, I'll be going for a nana nap myself soon, I'll be starting 8 ish or so tonight. :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

VermilionSkye said:
Quoll :heart:
And all the other wonderful dads in the HT Cafe :rose:

I'll second this enthusiastically! May you all spend the day exactly the way you want to. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back