Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto that: nice to see you again, sassy! not that i've been around much myself of late.

cate: a poll about EJ's av? you know, that's just so crazy...nah, i can't do it...we sack packers gotta stick together. :>

ed

I'm tired. Not sleepy, but weary. I'd be a happy girl if my "caretakers" would go home.

bobsgirl said:
I'm tired. Not sleepy, but weary. I'd be a happy girl if my "caretakers" would go home.
some people just suck the life outta you, don't they. i know how you feel.

bobsgirl said:
Who know anything about Fredericks County Maryland?
i know a bit about it... at least enough to know there's no "S" on the end. :D

EJFan said:
i know a bit about it... at least enough to know there's no "S" on the end. :D

Ooops! My daughter applied for a job there. I say, too far away from mama!

bobsgirl said:
Ooops! My daughter applied for a job there. I say, too far away from mama!
awww... it's a fairly short trip i think. didn't your location once say you were in OH?

it's a fairly nice county. conveniently located between the mountains and b'more (but who'd want to go to friggin' "ballmer"????). i haven't ever really lurked around in frederick county much but i've been through it a bunch of times. i know it's growing fast and has a pretty good job market. if she gets/takes the job, i'm sure she'd be happy there.

silverwhisper said:
ditto that: nice to see you again, sassy! not that i've been around much myself of late......cate: a poll about EJ's av? you know, that's just so crazy...nah, i can't do it...we sack packers gotta stick together. :>

ed
Scalywag said:
Hi sassy....nice to see you posting again! :)
as far as EJ's av goes.....as cringeworthy as it is, it has been a good conversation item when things are slow here.

Thanks guys for the welcome home :D

Well it is this Sassy's girls opinion that the said av needs to be replace! Whats to say EJ can't find another av that has good conversation appeal????

And speaking of AV - I could really use help finding a good, sassy kind of one....anyone have any ideas?

pleasteasme said:
Perhaps for men. For women, it is an entirely different consequence! :catroar:
i think we should do a study on this... a side by side comparison... for science sake, of course.

pleasteasme said:
YES! No worries, as Martha says, "It's a good thing!" :D

I knew it! and that was without a doubt a very good thing! *ahem* sorry, got carried away... :D

EJFan said:
i think we should do a study on this... a side by side comparison... for science sake, of course.

You want me to change my av?!

Or were you meaning the weekend? ;)

bobsgirl said:
I knew it! and that was without a doubt a very good thing! *ahem* sorry, got carried away... :D

You, my dear, can get carried away anytime your heart desires (just don't forget to send me the links!) :p

pleasteasme said:
You want me to change my av?!

Or were you meaning the weekend? ;)
you mean i have to choose between pictures and a real-life encounter? pfft... do i even have to THINK about it? :nana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back