Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bobsgirl said:
I'm an outstanding aunt! I have 11 nieces and 2 nephews, ranging in age from 26 down to 2.
i thought this said, "11 inches" :D

bobsgirl said:
I'm an outstanding aunt! I have 11 nieces and 2 nephews, ranging in age from 26 down to 2.

WOW!!! Congrats bg!

I am only an auntie once ~ my adorable, not so little, soon to be 18 yo nephew.

bobsgirl said:
Nothing like a two-year-old's hug. She runs up and throws her arms around your knees with a huge grin on her face. "Aunt BG!!"

She calls you Aunt BG?? :confused: :rolleyes:

PTM: her heifer kicked her into the fence? heifers are obviously bigger than i thought! what's her prognosis?

ed

silverwhisper said:
PTM: her heifer kicked her into the fence? heifers are obviously bigger than i thought! what's her prognosis?

ed

Good morning everyone. :)

Ed, her heifer weighs in at about 1200 lbs. She maybe weighs 125-135...

They did release her from the hospital after they kept her for a day and all of her blood counts are fine. Her Dr. ordered her to take it easy for a few weeks. I'm planning on stopping by her house today sometime when I go into work to see her. I will let you all know how she is doing. Thank you for the good thoughts :rose:

pleasteasme said:
*drops the TV*

ok!

:kiss:

Now see PTM, if you weren't lugging around the TV, you wouldn't need a deep tissue massage.

Glad to hear that your student wasn't hurt any worse than she was. :rose:

Denae said:
Now see PTM, if you weren't lugging around the TV, you wouldn't need a deep tissue massage.

Glad to hear that your student wasn't hurt any worse than she was. :rose:

LOL...I think it has a lot more to do with the riggors I put my body through for the past 31 years than a TV ;) Now that the massage is tomorrow...I'm REALLY not looking forward to it... :(

Yes, it is a relief! I just got off the phone with her mom, she confirmed everything that I was told and she is on major rest for the next two weeks.

note to self: heifers are very very big.

whew...glad she's out of the hospital, though, PTM. thanks for the update.

ed

OK already!

What are heifers? Let's start with that?! :D

(PTM... glad to hear your friend is doing better)

pleasteasme said:
LOL...I think it has a lot more to do with the riggors I put my body through for the past 31 years than a TV ;) Now that the massage is tomorrow...I'm REALLY not looking forward to it... :(

Yes, it is a relief! I just got off the phone with her mom, she confirmed everything that I was told and she is on major rest for the next two weeks.

I'll trade places with you on the massage table. I just want some relief from this fist-sized knot on the left side of my back.

I'd love the release of the toxins that you're going to have. The temporary pain would be worth it.

silverwhisper said:
note to self: heifers are very very big.

whew...glad she's out of the hospital, though, PTM. thanks for the update.

ed

Yes, and a heifer isn't full grown yet! No problem, it sounds like she will be ok as long as she rests. Keeping her from being active is going to be a problem though!

I am so procrastinating...I don't want to go to work today, I don't wanna!!!

Now, how do I get this trout imprint off of my cheek before I go see her? ;)

M's girl said:
OK already!

What are heifers? Let's start with that?! :D

(PTM... glad to hear your friend is doing better)
a heifer is a female cow that hasn't given birth to a calf yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back