Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
quoll said:
Sounds like a bad case of dribbly bottom syndrome.
close... but i had dribbly bottom syndrome the day before when i ate all that fruit. :eek:

Cathleen said:
I'd like one on all other parts. Very deep and no tissue needed. ;)
you're in luck... i'm running a two-for-one special today. :nana:

and for an extra fee, we offer happy endings.

Cathleen said:
I'd like one on all other parts. Very deep and no tissue needed. ;)

Ahhhh, my wicked twin makes an apperance. Happy 4th Cate!

EJFan said:
you're in luck... i'm running a two-for-one special today. :nana:

and for an extra fee, we offer happy endings.

The Ballad of Mr. Trumpeter's Fingers.

Denae said:
The Ballad of Mr. Trumpeter's Fingers.
ok... i have to admit that this was a bit of an exaggeration. we don't offer happy endings. what we offer is something closer to "approaching the low end of mere contentment endings."

Denae said:
I need a deep tissue massage on my lower back.

Funny you mention this. My chiro scheduled one for me this Thursday. I'm not looking forward to it. Have you had it done before Den? A friend of mine had a deep tissue massage and was physically ill for a few days after. That is the part I'm not looking forward to, at all. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
As I remember it from talking to our favourite Lit neighbourhood massage girl known as Thatgirl you wanna drink a lot of water after a massage.

And the deep tissue ones are no fun.

Nightbird said:
As I remember it from talking to our favourite Lit neighbourhood massage girl known as Thatgirl you wanna drink a lot of water after a massage.

And the deep tissue ones are no fun.

My chiro told me about the water part. I hear that people bruise too...why do I need to do this?!

I just want to know what to expect, I'm the type of person that likes all of the facts ahead of time.

Thanks for the info Nightbird :)

Good God...

One of my students is in the hospital ~ not sure but word right now is that she has broken ribs and perhaps a busted spleen. She is one of my good good students ~ please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today.

I'm trying to find out exactly what is going on right now.

:rose:

will do so, please keep us posted how she was injured (car accident?) and her status.

ed

pleasteasme said:
One of my students is in the hospital ~ not sure but word right now is that she has broken ribs and perhaps a busted spleen. She is one of my good good students ~ please keep her in your thoughts and prayers today.
Hope it's not too serious, PTM. :rose:

Just found out:

She was washing her heifer yesterday (we are getting ready for the county fair here) and it kicked her into a fence. Where she hit the post, apparently it tore part of her liver. Afraid of infection, they kept her in the hospital overnight...made sure all of her blood counts were ok and released her to come home today. She is on bed rest and to take it easy for the next two weeks.

I'm so very thankful and relieved it isn't any worse than it is and that she is alright. I'll be going to see her tomorrow, to check in on one of my favoritest students.

Thank you guys for your positive thoughts, I appreciate it :rose:

Scalywag said:
wow, that's awful. I hope she recovers quickly. :rose:

It happens in this line of work. I'm just thankful that it isn't worse...there have been much much worse.

Thanks for those thoughts Scaly :rose:

Nothing like a two-year-old's hug. She runs up and throws her arms around your knees with a huge grin on her face. "Aunt BG!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back