Is your sexuality different from what your friends/family think of you?

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you? Yes, my friends think i just love to joke with women... my females cousins know i am a perve with them and they are the same.

Are you a secret slut? I was at one time, when i was younger and drove a taxi... but now more of a flirt.

Have a lot of weird fetishes? A few fetishes, maybe not weird but taboo to society and a few that are kinky.

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you?

Are you a secret slut?

Have a lot of weird fetishes?

Secretly bi? Gay?

I don’t have very many of my own friend. The ones I do have live other places and are busy with their own family. I have no family. My wife’s friends know.

Are you a secret slut?

I guess I’m a slut for my wife.

I consider them kinks and fuck yes

Secretly bi? Gay?

Nope

Are you a secret slut?

Secretly bi? Gay?
By far, most of my friends think I’m straight, a couple of fortunate friends know otherwise. My wife, and a couple of other family members, know I’m flexible.

Not a slut, secret or otherwise.

No hard core fetishes, but I am a bit of a voyeur…lol.

Bisexual for…decades.

I used to work with this one lady, and she would dress in pretty revealing clothing and had a way about her so you could just tell, she had a wild side. So one day my coworker and I were talking about women at work who might have been hot little numbers back in their earlier years. Needless to say we both said she was probably a lot of fun at one time in her life.

As it worked out, I met my wife who was her best friend, and has been since she was four years old, so like nearly 50 years of friendship!

The woman never dated in school or college. Never had a boyfriend. When she found one later in life, she married him, a Pastors son no less, goes to church every Sunday and never has cheated on her husband....

Boy did I have that all wrong! So it just goes to show I guess, it can be the other way too. What you think might be promiscuous women are prudes!

Absolutely. Both of my parents grew up in El Salvador with traditional latino/catholic values. I was always expected to dress a certain way, wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend until whenever it was that they decided I was old enough to have one, and certainly sex was not something that should have been on my mind until I was married. However, I became sexually interested and active very early on. As it turned out, I loved sex and would have as much of it as I could. Of course it was something that I couldn't let my family know so according to them, to this day, my husband is the only man I've been with which of course is far from the truth.

Are you a secret slut?
In a lot of ways, yes

Don't think so

Secretly bi? Gay?
Definitely straight but have experimented before

Back