Is your sexuality different from what your friends/family think of you?

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you? Probably

Are you a secret slut? Some know my mother is totally clueless of it

Have a lot of weird fetishes? Weird to some not weird to me

Secretly bi? Gay? No

Truth about me is I am pretty normal. I have a good job, a good life. I coached various sports teams. I am on the boards of a few nonprofits.

I have a ton of fantasies. I don't really want many of them to happen for real. It would make life more difficult to blend in. Vacations are the closest I get to exploring fantasies with strangers. I'm fine with it. But if some day in Vegas or Miami an all Asian cheerleading squad wants to have a reverse gangbang with me. I won't say no. šŸ˜€

When I blow my load I tend to clean up and suddenly change from Superman back to Clark Kent. Until the next time my balls feel full.

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you? Yes

Are you a secret slut? I could be if I had the chance

Have a lot of weird fetishes? A few fetishes, maybe not weird but taboo to society

Secretly bi? Gay? Yes!

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you?

Are you a secret slut?

Have a lot of weird fetishes?

Secretly bi? Gay?
1. Absolutely...lol Most friends and family think of me as boring, vanilla, on non sexual.
2. If offered the opportunity, I'd be a man whore.
3. I have a redhead, BBW, Monster girl, breast, and audio fetish, to name mosts.
4. Straight, but have played with couples before, but only intimate with the wife, while she enjoyed the 3some.

I am pretty sure it is. I have always dressed conservatively and my outward behavior is reasonably proper. I have even been called prim. In college, I was active but not too slutty. It was in my 40's when I had a couple of occasions to let myself go and really enjoy my sexual passion. Since retiring, I have moved into the swinger/hotwife lifestyle and I have fully embraced the concept. I am pretty sure my family and friends have no idea what I have been up to and I intend trying to keep it that way. Perhaps leading a double life is part of the fun of swinging.

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you? Yep. I'm a nice, sweet, petite school teacher... They don't know that I was a hookup girl in college, have worked at a brothel, and would be my Hubby's total sex slave if he wanted. šŸ˜ˆ

Are you a secret slut? A poster above seems to equate being a slut with promiscuity. I think that is too narrow. As has been discussed in other threads, a slut likes sex and sex drives major aspects of the slut's life. The slut may or may not be promiscuous. I was a promiscuous slut in college. Then I was solely Hubby's slut (before we were married), then I was not only a slut after we broke up, but I was a literal whore for a few weeks. Then when we got back together and eventually married, I was solely his slut again... until the last year and a half, during which time I've been with two women and one guy... So poly and a slut now, but not promiscuous like I once was. I'm a more discerning, poly slut today, you could say...šŸ˜‰

Have a lot of weird fetishes? Weird is in the eye of the beholder. I have a lot of fetishes that are likely not in the mail stream anyplace but here. I don't think of them as weird, personally...

Secretly bi? Gay? Secretly bi/pan. Like I said, I'm a happily married school teacher, and Hubby's a lawyer with some thoughts of being a judge someday. I'm very much not out anywhere but here... šŸ™„

Is your sexuality different from what your family and friends think of you? Yep. I'm a nice, sweet, petite school teacher... They don't know that I was a hookup girl in college, have worked at a brothel, and would be my Hubby's total sex slave if he wanted. šŸ˜ˆ

Are you a secret slut? A poster above seems to equate being a slut with promiscuity. I think that is too narrow. As has been discussed in other threads, a slut likes sex and sex drives major aspects of the slut's life. The slut may or may not be promiscuous. I was a promiscuous slut in college. Then I was solely Hubby's slut (before we were married), then I was not only a slut after we broke up, but I was a literal whore for a few weeks. Then when we got back together and eventually married, I was solely his slut again... until the last year and a half, during which time I've been with two women and one guy... So poly and a slut now, but not promiscuous like I once was. I'm a more discerning, poly slut today, you could say...šŸ˜‰

Have a lot of weird fetishes? Weird is in the eye of the beholder. I have a lot of fetishes that are likely not in the mail stream anyplace but here. I don't think of them as weird, personally...

Secretly bi? Gay? Secretly bi/pan. Like I said, I'm a happily married school teacher, and Hubby's a lawyer with some thoughts of being a judge someday. I'm very much not out anywhere but here... šŸ™„
Wow, imagine being at your parent teacher conference. I'd like to think I could guess your secret as we sit across the desk. šŸ˜€

Are you a secret slut?

Secretly bi? Gay?
Yes. Outwardly I'm very masculine and appear like a typical conference alpha type.

In secret, I'm a slut. I crave sex frequently but never get it.

I have LOADS of weird fetishes, none of which match my vanilla world appearance. For instance, if you were behind me in line at the grocery store, your probably never suspect that I'm wearing panties and a chastity cage or that I'm looking forward to buying a butt plug to wear when I go out.

Secretly I am bi curious. No one would ever suspect this. No one I know today knows I've sucked a cock before our that I've swallowed cum... And it wasn't my own.

Are you a secret slut?

Secretly bi? Gay?
I have been a stripper here in the UK since 1985, (Please don't confuse it with pole dancing, please!!). I perform in workingmens clubs which are basically variety entertainment establishments run by trade unions. My family have no idea about it as I always perform out of town. I wear heavy makeup and a wig so I'm not recognised. Yes, I still perform as I still get bookings from young men who like women of a certain age and I absolutely love it.

I have been a stripper here in the UK since 1985, (Please don't confuse it with pole dancing, please!!). I perform in workingmens clubs which are basically variety entertainment establishments run by trade unions. My family have no idea about it as I always perform out of town. I wear heavy makeup and a wig so I'm not recognised. Yes, I still perform as I still get bookings from young men who like women of a certain age and I absolutely love it.

Thatā€™s so hot. Was being a stripper one of your fantasies and you decided to live it out?

...men who like women of a certain age and I absolutely love it.

So nice to hear that you've found a niche to have work that is ageless and you love it.

My sister may have a clue.

I was moving some pictures around on my phone. I had selected some pics I took with a Lover and my Phat Thums emailed them to my sister. I couldn't delete the email so I wrote to sis right away. I apologized about the embarrassing pics and asked her to just delete them. She wrote back saying...it looked like she [my Lover] was having a good time. heheeh

I'm partially in the closet. I'm asexual and nonbinary. I think my family assumes I'm heterosexual and cisgender. Although, some people in my family do know I'm asexual.

Almost certainly. My parents know that I'm poly, but they don't know about all the kinky stuff I do. Other than that, most of my relatives probably assume that I'm pretty vanilla. If they only knew that I'm more like dark chocolate, caramel ribbon, with Oreos coated in hot fudge, more caramel, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.

god I hope so. I donā€™t need any of my kink leaking out to the public. The upside would be minuscule and the downside crushing.

To the outside world were about a vanilla as it gets. As both our businesses involve sometimes being around younger people, it has to be this way, otherwise no business.

In our circle of friends, only one couple know we are swingers and our host of kinks.

Oh very much...

As an author of real world, non-erotic mainstream novels, the storylines sometimes requires the quintessential sex scene known in the industry as the "Obligatory sex scene". My mother in law reads my books, and one day my wife had a medical condition and they were trying to deduce the issue. One potential cause of peeing blood is "rough sex".

My mother in law said this to my wife and when she asserted that was NOT the case, she said, "Yeah right".

She really thinks I am a horny toad.

The truth could not be any more polar opposite. I am an asexual, so I don't like sex and almost never have it. I don't even masturbate...

Very few know (1 person) I am really submissive, and that I like playing with... piss I guess... and that i love to lick her ass, and that i like eating my cum from her body, and that i like being pegged, and that... oh I will stop... many more...
No one know (well, I claim 1 knows) I might be bisexual... and that when I cum alone, I like eating my cum and thinking its not mine...

Back