interracial sex

For starters, she's a woman, not a girl. Haven't fucked a girl in a very long time.

Thank you so much. :D

It gets on my nerves when so many full-grown mature women get called 'girls' on this site. It's just plain insulting.

I'm getting into my woman status right now, I still sometimes think of myself as a girl, and I know that a lot of people think of me like that, but I hate being called one. I am a legal adult.

And if me, at 19, feel like I shouldn't be called a girl, imagine how frustrating it is to always hear about women older than me being called girls.

Im a fan of it and think more people should partake, maybe there but would be les hatred in the world. Indian women and middle eastern women are hot oh hell anyone with dark skin is hot.

well... i am tremendously turned on right now.. my wife just informed me that she has a "date" with a big (6'4ish) black guy that she met when she was out with another of her lovers a few weeks ago..
she said she sure hopes what they say about a BBC is true!

so i guess that would make me a fan

Ownership denied

You are clearly on the wrong site...

In more ways than one. You don't own other people, even your wife or husband. "Yours" is a sentimental euphemism that can't be taken literally. They are "yours" for precisely as long as they wish to be, and not one second longer. You want it to be your whole life? Behave accordingly.

Im a fan of it and think more people should partake, maybe there but would be les hatred in the world. Indian women and middle eastern women are hot oh hell anyone with dark skin is hot.

Anyone with skin can be hot, no matter what the color. Flayed corpses, not so much......

I'm biracial, and my current lover is black and the first black man that I have been with, I guess that's not really inter-racial is it? But anyway, the sexual stereotype about black men as far as I can determine is not exaggerated. He is well equipped, sexually demanding and takes a lot of pleasure and what I'll call ego satisfaction in pleasing me.

This somehow reminded me of a story I saw from England of a biracial couple who both had black fathers and white mothers. The woman got pregnant and had twin girls. One was ice-queen white and the other was very dark-skinned. It seems there are a limited number of genetic traits separating while and black -- I think sixteen -- so one of the girls had inherited the full set of genes from her white grandmothers, and the other had inherited the genes of her black grandfathers. The odds against that are in the billion to one range. They'll have a hell of a time convincing others that they are twins when they grow up.

In more ways than one. You don't own other people, even your wife or husband. "Yours" is a sentimental euphemism that can't be taken literally. They are "yours" for precisely as long as they wish to be, and not one second longer. You want it to be your whole life? Behave accordingly.
AWESOME response....I completely agree and glad you and your wife are open enough to be sexually adventurous...definitely alleviates the need for either party to cheat. Kudos to you and your wife!! :)

I've never

I had never experienced sex with any man that wasn't black, and for forever I never really entertained the thought...just figured black men were my preference. A month ago, I met this extremely sexy white man, and he has blown my fuccn mind. Just thinking about all of the things we have done, talk about doing, and plan to do in the future, gets my juices flowing. So, I am ALL for inter-racial love making. Once you reach a certain place in your sexual maturity, the trivial shit doesn't matter anymore as long as you and your partner get the maximum satisfaction from the encounter. IJS...just my opinion.

I had never experienced sex with any man that wasn't black, and for forever I never really entertained the thought...just figured black men were my preference. A month ago, I met this extremely sexy white man, and he has blown my fuccn mind. Just thinking about all of the things we have done, talk about doing, and plan to do in the future, gets my juices flowing. So, I am ALL for inter-racial love making. Once you reach a certain place in your sexual maturity, the trivial shit doesn't matter anymore as long as you and your partner get the maximum satisfaction from the encounter. IJS...just my opinion.

i was married to black lady for 6 yrs and had never thought about a white till after our divorce,now all i want is white ladies after having my first encounter.

I'm in a somewhat unusual position, being biracial, that almost all my sex is rechnically interracial.

the first white girl i was with her brother kinda set it up:)) what a good friend he was,to both of us :))

tonight is a new chapter in our life... tonight is the first time since we have been together that she is with a BIG black man.. he stands like 6'4-6'5 and from his pictures is BUILT!
i can only hope ( and so does my wife) that he is also endowed like one fantasizes that a 6'4 in black MAN should be..

OH YES!!!!
my wife just called.. she is on her way home... told me she had a treat for me... "well three treats actually"... exactly what she said....
mmmmmm

Wow

You are correct Color doesnt make sexy any better its a chemistry thang, and an open mind and as mature attitude. I like your style and approach. there should be more people like you here on lit the world would be better off.

never tried, but curious

------

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping

I have only had lovers from my own race (white) but I have always been kind of attracted to black men. Lately I have become more curious about taking one as a lover. I would love to experience the contrast of skin color and sex with a black man. Maybe one day I will get my chance.

hope you do when you want it,dont do it till your ready.pm me if you like more info.

In general, race doesn't matter to me either. A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman.
My first girlfriend was Ghanaian+Polish and my current one is Chinese+Jewish (I was also married to an Italian and have had a few brief relationships and flings with other white women). While I admit to having a bit of a fetish for Asian women, ethnicity to me has always been incidental - I have always been attracted to my lovers because of who they were, not because of their origins.

Have not had the opportunity to sleep with a girl from another race (one close miss, sadly) but I have always liked seeing white girls with black guys. I'm not into the cuckold scene, the whole appeal in it is that slutty girls turn me on ridiculously much.

We had a fantasy come true this weekend and after toying with a few MFMs before, my girlfriend and I had a black guy over. She ended up getting a nice juicy black cock creampie in her white pussy, it was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed.

Last edited:
This somehow reminded me of a story I saw from England of a biracial couple who both had black fathers and white mothers. The woman got pregnant and had twin girls. One was ice-queen white and the other was very dark-skinned. It seems there are a limited number of genetic traits separating while and black -- I think sixteen -- so one of the girls had inherited the full set of genes from her white grandmothers, and the other had inherited the genes of her black grandfathers. The odds against that are in the billion to one range. They'll have a hell of a time convincing others that they are twins when they grow up.

If I'm doing the math correctly, if each gene has a 50/50 chance of being inherited by a child, i.e. each gene is essentially a coin flip, the chances of one child getting all black genes (or all white genes) is one in 65,536 (2 to the 16th.) Factor in a twin going the other way, and it's one in over two billion (2 to the 31st - square the original chances and divide by two for the possibility of it going the other way.)

An equivalent case happened in the US, and one of the parents (the mother, who was black and married to a white man) was on Big Brother. She gave birth to twins, one white and one black. I don't know if this one-in-two-billion genetic combination happened, but based on that unlikelihood, I was certain that it was mathematically more probable that the mother had an affair and the children had different fathers.

That said, on the original topic, I love interracial sex, especially between white and black. Aside from sexual desires, I care nothing about race, I have friends of multiple races, and I honestly don't pay attention to it any more than necessary (I'm a member of my school's chapter of Black Law Student Association, and it doesn't bother me a bit being the white guy.)

However, as egalitarian as I am in my normal life, I find my sexual desires, literary, visual, and otherwise, turning into full-on domination - by white over black. I love seeing a white woman dominate a black woman mercilessly, and the literature I've read and enjoyed on here involves white women ruling over enslaved black women. Perhaps because it goes against everything I stand for in my everyday life, in my private thoughts, I love it so much.

I've never given a second thought to...

...what color someone's skin is in the normal process of everyday life. We're all the same color on the inside.

But where sex is concerned, I'm a very visual guy and I love the visual contrast of dark skin against light skin. I think, deep down, there is also still a cultural taboo associated with IR sex - which is a shame in this day and age. But the fact that the taboo aspect is still out there does make the idea that much more exciting.

TOTALLY agree with you. had a black gf back in the day. she was a little older, seduced me ... and it was totally great. she had a great loving personality, a hot booty and her pussy was delicious. yummmmm. and she was the best love-making machine i ever had. :cool:

Don't specifically seek out interracial, but certainly wouldn't turn it down if everything felt right. It's all about nice people.

Back