Incubus finds a girl

As she screams I look down knowing once more humans are weaker then we looking at the woman about to die as a demon forces its way out of her tearing its way out, then with a flash its gone but her body is not, I look around and decide its time to cover our tracks before the place starts to smell of death I didnt like the smell in hell I dont want it here. I roar and watch as you look up in terror never hearing my true voice besides in your mind as the bodies start to disapear from our recently taken victims "I think its time the succubi had our own little place on this planet, and I shall make you my queen" looking at you knowing full well what I was planning, a town of succubi would be hard to hide because they have no limits nothing is taboo for them and will do anything. I take you pick you up and slam you to the wall listening to you moan from the pain turning it to pleasure as I drop you onto my hard cock filling your juicy pussy watching as I see the buldge growing in your lower abdomen from where my cock is inside you.

At first Tam screams out...NO, but then she begins to feel something different a warming feeling coming over her body as this happens Alastor would feel Tam's womb area expanding making it so that he could place more and more of himself up inside of her body. Alastor would also begin to feel Tam's pussy muscles clamping down and pumping him hard upon him as she moaned out.
Oh Alastor I'm so hot fuck me harder, harder, harder, fill me, fuck my pussy, my mouth, my ass, make me swollen, make me huge. Oh gawds Alastor I'm cumming, I'm cumming so hard.
As Tam yelled this out her voice no longer hurting his ear since she had changed Alastor would feel Tam's entire body letting go and opening even more as wave after wave of cum poured from her pussy.

I take my cock covered in your juices and feed it to you letting you lick your juices off my cock "I'm going to fill you with my cum and make you carry my demon child and make you my queen" as I slam my cock deep back into your wet pussy looking at your face as the horror of what you just watched sank in not wanting it to happen to you I feel the fear drinking it like a fine wine then reasure you "your part succubi she was a weak human you will not die as she did"

Please stop no, Tam pleading begun but it was too late she could feel Alastor hot cum flowing into her body and filling her more and more. First it was in her mouth and down her throat gallon upon gallon it would seem until her belly began to swell. he then flipped Tam over and took her ass once again poring his cum into her body until she was beyond swollen then using his tail he plugged her ass quickly cleaned his cock off and then shoved it up into Tam pussy and began pumping his cum into her womb area.
As soon as his cum and seed hit her womb area Tam felt something unlike she had ever felt before looking to Alastor as he removed his tail and his cum from her ass came rushing out and then a sickness over took her and all the cum she had swallowed came up but still Tam watched as before her eyes she grew a swell and the swell quickly grew larger and large until she was doubling over in pain and still it was growing larger and larger and larger.
Yes, Tam was 1/4 Succubi but that was it and so what was happening to her and speed at which it was happening was taking a great tole on her body this would end up being very clear to Alastor but what was not clear to him was why Tam had grown so large and so fast for at this point less then a hour after seeding her she looked as if she was 9 months along and yet she was still growing with no signs yet she was going to birth.

(give me a number of how many you want her to end up birthing this time and within the next few posting I'll have her birth.)

Looking at her bucle in pain it was difficult to imagine a succubi growing so quickly, watching as her moans in pain mix with pleasure as the succubi part of Tam took over I come down in front of her and take her face in my hands "give birth queen and become a true succubi feel it grow inside you and let it release." Watching your breasts grow to become even larger and your eyes grow dark.

What is happening to me came Tam's more then human voice this time as she doubled over once more in pain her breast now becoming engorged.

(sorry so short.)

"You are about to give birth and from the looks of it to more than one from the size I anticipate about 2 or 3 in there and once you do you will truly be my queen" I look down seeing milk slowly starting to form at your nipples as your breasts continued to grow

I can't, I'll die. This has to be a dream a very bad dream please wake up Tam please.
Alastor would begin to listen to Tam talking to herself all the while the swell she had going was growing bigger and bigger as where her breast, this however lasted only a few moments before the Succubus part of her clearly took over speaking.
The girl can not do this by herself it is too much she is still too mortal and she is right she will die she has some sort of blood dease that even I can not fully fix.
You need to send for her lover Lyl right away to take some of this burden from the girl Tam. I can maybe do as I have been doing and stop the birthig for another few hours at most but you Alastor you need to hurry becasue if Tam does die I am firly certain you will too since already you know Lyl her lover is far more then she apperse half breed or not.
The Succubi part of Tam would stop talking then as Tam herself fell to her knees grabbing ahold of the swell which was now looking to be forsure holding 3 babies if not 4 or more.

Deciding that if nothing else Lyl could be of some assistance I decide to call for her I walk outside still in demon form so that I can get as loud as needed and yell into the air "Lyl" in my fully demonic voice watching as windows around the neighborhood shatter from the volume sure that she heard it I walk back inside

You..
Lyl was about to ask Alastor if he bellowed when she noticed Tam clearly in distress looking to Alastor lyl's voice was as cold as ice.
I will be dealing with you later. I trusted her to you and look what you have done to her.
Lyl then quickly went over to Tam and spoke into her ear so that all Alastor would hear was the me part of Lyl telling Tam to give it to her.
At first there was nothing and so again Lyl spoke into Tam ear this time Alastor would hear it a bit more, and still there was nothing.
Finally the third time around it was clear Lyl was not playing anymore as her eyes shifted to the rarest of rare Succubi color of pure white with golden specs and her voice rang out even more powerful then that of Alastor's and her hand drew into a claw and plunged it into Tam's belly area.
I said GIVE IT TO ME.
A few moments later Lyl's hand would come out pitch black and Lyl herself would fall to the ground looking to Alastor. She's well and you will be paying me back for that very soon.
Alastor would then watch as Lyl seemed to simply fade away as Tam began screaming now realizing what Lyl had just done for her not that she had time to think about it for no more then five minuets later the contractions began hard and heavy so hard and heavy in fact that by the third contraction Tam's body was already pushing the first baby out, a male, followed by a second male only moments later, there was then maybe a fifteen minuet break of hard and heavy breathing some however not much screaming before two more males one right after the other slipped free of her and then everything seemed to stop this despite the fact that Tam still seemed to have a fairly large swell on her.

(4 males going to say all half breeds and somehow the final one to be born is going to be a full blown Succubi but she is still growing now that there is room for her to do so.)

4 healthy incubi ganted half breeds but they are a start "how do you feel?" I ask seeming consirned not because of Lyl but surprisingly that I have started to have feelings for this himan succubi mix. Lyl trying to scare me, don't work on demons as powerful as I, insted I drink in fear. I will have to have a chat with her later...after the 48 hours that her powers are starting to tame themselves.

Tam's voice would come weakly.
I think I'm going to be sick, something is still growing inside I can feel it.
Oh gawds Alastor I can't stop it. What is happening?
As soon as Tam asked that question Alastor would watch Tam's stomach area expand out nearly twice as big and waves of cum and fluid rush out of her body onto the ground leaving huge puddles.
Tam would then double over becoming violently ill as whatever cum was left in her body from her swallowing it over the past few days or so came rushing back up and out.
By now Tam was on the ground sobbing her body raked in pain as her breast began shooting milk forth and her swell got even bigger by now it was looking around 8 months.
Finally unable to take anymore Tam just passed out from the pain.

It was then the succubi part of her came out.
The girl,Tam will do this but what is inside is not yet ready to come out and I am unsure how well or what will happen when she does birth this final one for somehow a full blown Succubus grows within her now and has been growing this entire time. Keep a close eye on her/us I will do what I can to help but even this is taking it's tole on me now as I am only 1/4 of her.
With that the succubi part of Tam went back into hiding leaving Tam laying there still passed out.

(thinking Tam is going to grow to looking like she is 9 plus months along with twins before finally birthing the full blown Succubus. Right now she is looking around 8 months with a single baby. after that I have no clue what is going to happen to Tam.)

Well there is one option, but its forbidden even in my circles...I could...should I? My internal debate as I consider one option to save the hybrid in front of me, "if" it worked I would surly be an outcast should I ever return to the home relm. But I do have to admit Tam has started to grow on me and I did offer her a place by my side as my queen, little did she realize that in the home relm I actualy was the king.

Alright its decided, normally we try to keep the number of people "changed" into succubi or incubi limited as they feel that changing a human gets mud in our bloodline, so it had been forbiden to purposfully change a human many years ago....by me actualy. Now about to break my own rules and purposfully change this woman on the ground in front of me. To save her, am I going soft over a human? No time to debate this for surly the bloodloss of birthing a succubi will destroy this human.

Now I need a source of demonic energy where am I going to get....the Board! thats it! I can go get the board they used to let me in to start it. But where did it go rummaging threw the apartment not finding it. It must be with one of the other girls "Tam look at me, I'm going to help you but you have to hang with me here, your body cant birth that thing...I'm going to change you, protect you, But I must go to get what is needed to do this I need you to control yourself until I get back." With that I rush out and start to search for demonic energy finding Lyl's house fairly easy enough as a hotpoint, looking for a smaller one was tricky with no other option I take to the sky showing my wings some use and find the house. Since I found Lyl while I was headed to the house I send her a message to go prevent the birthing while I go get a more "permanent" solution to the problem.

Lyl would answer at the same time appearing again this time dumb founded.
How did this happen even I know this should not be Alastor do you think there is something she never told either of us. I mean I know what I did to save her but still.
As Lyl and Alastor spoke briefly Tam would let out a mighty scream as her belly expanded out even more and her breast began to jet milk free.
Lyl then looked to Alastor I will do my best to keep her from birthing or keep her alive if she does birth before you return.

Now what Alastor didn't know was that Lyl had one more trick up her sleeve and that yes she was 1/2 succubi but the other part of her was not human at all which was why she was so powerful but if Lyl could help it Alastor would never find out her other half at all for if he did she knew it could mean her death for her kind half breed or not where not suppose to be alive or if they where found alive they where used until the died often in a very painful way.

As Alastor and Lyl spoke just a few moments more Tam let out another scream as her belly quickly doubled in size and a blood line appeared on it.

Lyl then looked at Alastor knowing what was going to happening and knowing there was no time left.
Alastor do with me as you please. I am not what I seem. I can save her myself.
With that Lyl walked over and with Alastor watching on made Tam lay down flat even as her body contorted violently growing larger faster and faster now. Lyl would then lay a top of Tam and just as the contractions began Lyl spoke a single word.
Transfer.
Everything went still then for a few seconds only before Lyl rolled off of Tam, Tam no longer swollen to busting her breast however still pumping milk free and Lyl now swollen larger then what Tam had been just moments before.
Lyl would then look to Alastor smile and speak resting her hand upon her new swell which was still growing larger.
She should be here in a day or less for now I must rest and make my body ready for her to come. Tam will then become her mother and you her father and you will not have to change Tam unless Tam wishes it.
With that Alastor would watch as this blackness greater then even his covered Lyl up where she laid but this time she did not disappear.

(had to do that besides makes the story even more interesting.)

my voice booming threw the room "what exactly are you?!, I am greatful that you are helping but you are not what you seem what exactly are you? I was wiiling to break the code, you stopped me...why?"

She's not ready for it and forcing it will kill her and you know that. In fact it would have killed her faster then birthing.
Lyl's voice came softly as she reappeared from her dark shadowy place looking nearly four times as big and clearly in labor now.
Tam all the while still passed out cold on the ground.
As far as what I am my father was an Incubus and my mother was a Birthing Demon they are both dead now, basically murdered.
Now if you don't mind I need to concentrate on what I am doing.
Alastor being given really no choice in the matter would watch as Lyl's entire body began to grow larger and large until she stood close to 8 feet and the swell she had or well still had began to look smaller and smaller until finally it appeared to be only around 9 months in size with a single child rather then over 12 months with twins.
As soon as that finally happened Lyl took a deep breath squatted and pushed another deep breath Lyl's voice now oddly soft.
Alastor get ready to catch your daughter and then place her right on Tam's breast.
Lyl could only hope Alastor wasn't too upset and or dumb founded not to hear and would catch his daughter as she gave another hard push felt her body contract hard and the baby Succubus slid free.

The baby was born looking as close to a prefect new born Succubus could. Skin so see through the blood and veins could be seen, eyes so blue they looked nearly white, and hair which was silver white only with some black running through it.

As soon as Lyl was done and the baby out she vanished without a word and Tam woke up but also said nothing.

I placed the baby on Tam's breast letting it feed off its mothers milk that is freely flowing, watching it slowly start to grow the wonderful things about succubi is pure succubi will be fully mature within 24 hours. I watch as it sucks the milk and slowly starts to grow

The subbubus grew quickly in less then 24 hours she was full size and ready to make her mark on the world about that time Tam woke up looked to Alastor and then to what was still attached to her breast gave a scream which proceeded to her hard slapped by her daughter who still was not in full control of herself. The slap would be so powerful it knocked Tam outcold again and the succubus herself still unnamed and still not 100% mature seemed to vanish in a puff of smoke.

I walk over and bring Tam back awake again "you shouldnt scare your daughter like that" as I smile a bit, noting your still flowing milk. "we grow up much quicker than humans do"

Ouch was all that Tam could say as she went to touch her face bringing her hand back down with small amounts of blood on it.
Alastor what happened and oh gods why am I so sore and so horny all at the sametime.
Alastor you wanted to change me, Lyl wouldn't let you. I don't know who I am anymore or what I am I feel so changed so differnt. I can't explain it at all. I shouldn't feel this way it's not normal oh gods Alastor.
Tam would scream out however her scream no longer hurt Alastor's ear as her body arched hard upwards and out of no where came hard and within that cum the nearly liquid milky after birth produced by birthing a pure or nearly pure blood succubi came sliding out and the within an istanat of that happeneing the daughter reappeared sucked that up unfolded wings looked at Tam, touched her face, and flew away, leaving Tam with a beyond puzzled face.
The puzzlmentdidn't last long however as her body hard arched and cam again and again all the while Tam could feel something happening she just wasn't sure yet.

"do you want to be a succubi, it will stop this pain and turn it to pleasure", I grasp the board that I had grabbed from one of Tam's friend who I almost forgot I left stripped and paralyzed in her bed begging for some form of release, I will deal with her later. Knowing that succubi turn pain into pleasure and not wishing more pain on Tam. I place the offer out there for her to choose.

I'm not in pain that is just it I am horny. Tam's voice came slightly weaker as her body arched upwards and cam hard again.
It feels like my body is craving something, searching for something. I don't know I can't explain it.

The truth was Tam really was not yet in any real pain and her body was already slowly changing but Alastor also knew that in the end he would have to finish the change it was just a matter of how he finished it.

"well your going to change one way or another do you want it quick, and painless or do you want to change on your own?" I walk over my cock getting hard watching you having orgasm after orgasm

How will you change me? Tam's voice coming increasingly weaker as now her body was arching up and hard cumming nearly once every 5 minuets or less which in fact was becoming painful too for her but the most painful part was about to come.
Harder and faster Tam's body began to arch upwards and spew cum and juices forth to where it got to where she was in a near constant arch with fluids jetting out of her pussy.
Alastor would then notice a swell developing on Tam he would know the swell was in fact Tam's body growing and getting ready to shed it's old skin and that if Tam was going to allow him to help her through this change he would have to do it sooner then later other wise she would be her own and have to endure hours if not days of painful remaking.

I grab the board and start to chant in a language that Tam didnt understand my native tongue, and watch as she turned from moaning in pain to moaning in pleasure the change almost instant skin darkening and Tam growing horns, wings comming out her back and the whole time she moans in pleasure of an almost endless orgasm when its all done she stands before me a changed succubi I surely will never be able to show my face in hell again after doing this, "you must feed before the new moon or the change will not complete and you will go back to the long way, your friend is in the other room on the bed craving some...attention, why dont you go give her what she wants." Knowing she will kill her friend but that will be the final step of the transformation she will never want to go back after that.

Back