If your wife or girlfriend cheated

Does it count as cheating if it's only one or two times and spur of the moment? Just on a boyfriend, not husband

Does it count as cheating if it's only one or two times and spur of the moment? Just on a boyfriend, not husband

It's still cheating -- but might be especially delightful. Cheated with more than one guy a few times?

I'm not sure whether it is bad, but it is certainly very hot.

Did you ever confess to your boyfriend?

Oh no. Never. It was usually a one night thing, so not much of a paper (or should I say messaging) trail to follow.

I am married now, but always loved it when a GF confessed. Since we weren't married, it seemed like they had the right and it always turned me on so.

hey...

I know she never would, but if she did hopefully with someone with a huge cock and let me watch as they cum deep inside her :devil:

I'm curious--, How do you KNOW, that she would never cheat on you?
The only way that you could know or possibly "KNOW" for sure that she wouldn't cheat on you is if she were a doll or a robot; other than that, I would have to say bullshit'.

There is no one here or any where else who has a wife or a girlfriend that is so above reproach that they wouldn't cheat whether physically or mentally, if they were given sufficient incentive.

I'm curious--, How do you KNOW, that she would never cheat on you?
The only way that you could know or possibly "KNOW" for sure that she wouldn't cheat on you is if she were a doll or a robot; other than that, I would have to say bullshit'.

There is no one here or any where else who has a wife or a girlfriend that is so above reproach that they wouldn't cheat whether physically or mentally, if they were given sufficient incentive.

Well, you don't know her and i do, so....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark fantasy

A few weeks ago my SO went to a birthday party at a downtown club that caters to lesbians. I told her that if she picks up anyone make sure that she is as pretty as my SO is.

It would definitely be with a colleague, at a conference. And given how many times I’ve told her how much I like the idea of her cheating on me, it might even have happened.

Every time she’s away, I fantasise about it. A lot.

It would definitely be with a colleague, at a conference. And given how many times I’ve told her how much I like the idea of her cheating on me, it might even have happened.

Every time she’s away, I fantasise about it. A lot.

My wife has cheated at conferences and so have I. Sometimes I think that is what they are made for

My wife (with my consent of course) would probably fuck some 18 year old kid, she loves taking the virginity, whether they are good or bad in bed is irrelevant to her, it's all about the fun and excitement leading up to and doing it.

I think that'd be one of my wife's fantasies too. She's told me that she fantasizes abut college age men with very athletic bodies. She recently accompanied her father to a college rugby match and messaged me telling me how much some of the players turned her on.

Back