If your wife or girlfriend cheated

That's how we started swinging, when I found out my wife was fucking my best friend.

Yes I had a similar experience with my first wife and it was a huge turn on for me. After that I encouraged her to fuck other men
We had plenty of 3somes and 4somes over the years. I still think about the first time I saw her with his cock in her mouth.

She did. It was a guy she met at a club when she was out of town at a conference
That’s a hot scenario. A married woman in another city away from home on business. At night she might be sitting in the hotel lounge. Unwinding after the days events. Maybe not even thinking about straying. She would be pissed beyond belief if her husband was home with another woman. She’s approached by a handsome, charming man. Turns out he’s a smooth talker on the make. He buys her a drink. Begins to say all the right words. He flirting starts. And soon they’re up to her room!

My first GF cheated on me twice (so exciting!) And I can understand why a little... Back then I was still a student and got to some point where I was buried in my books all the time. So twice (always the same MO) we fought, she went out, fucked some guy she knew and then came back with her tails between her legs. I always found this hot TBH.

Now I am married and my wife and I know who we would cheat each other with: for me, its one of her friend from college. For her, its one of her friend she had a crush on in Uni.

Back