If your wife or girlfriend cheated

My wife can’t really cheat as we’re a hotwife couple. But I’m pretty sure the next new guy (as in not her current lover) will be her former GM. She has confessed to being attracted to him and wants him to fuck her!

My wife can’t really cheat as we’re a hotwife couple. But I’m pretty sure the next new guy (as in not her current lover) will be her former GM. She has confessed to being attracted to him and wants him to fuck her!

Hot! What does your wife look like?

I am pulling this out from the back pages. If there is a response I will post a recent experience with my FWB

We are newly open in our marriage - like, very newly open. The only way she could cheat is to have sex with somebody on the "no" list or to have sex with someone without disclosing. I wouldn't mind the sex part necessarily but would want to know why the secrecy. The sex with others I can handle ... her need to keep something secret would worry me a bit.

If your wife or girlfriend cheated who would it be with?
That might be a major factor in whether I could forgive her or not. LOL.

If it were some dudebro or something, no way. It's over. If it were say, David Fincher, I would have to say, well, at least it's someone I can respect. And what exactly happened?

my catholic wife was a virgin before we got married and very conservative for most of our marriage. she is very active with our local parish and with our diocese.

after she went back to college to get her masters degree at night, her sex drive exploded.

i found out some time later that she had cheated on me with 2 guys from our parish, including one of our priests. she has been sleeping with a much younger guy now for over 3 years....a stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.

she has no idea that i know any of this.....and i am not prepared to confront her.

my catholic wife was a virgin before we got married and very conservative for most of our marriage. she is very active with our local parish and with our diocese.

after she went back to college to get her masters degree at night, her sex drive exploded.

i found out some time later that she had cheated on me with 2 guys from our parish, including one of our priests. she has been sleeping with a much younger guy now for over 3 years....a stay-at-home husband who is in her bible study group.

she has no idea that i know any of this.....and i am not prepared to confront her.
Are you enjoying her new found sexy behaviour?

SHE does not cheat. She is in charge, so, SHE can do whatever and whomever SHE wants.

Very probably this one guy at work she keeps mentioning for no reason whatsoever.
Watch out, that is exactly what happened to me. My wife talked about this guy at work and I was wondering why she did because I didn’t want to hear it. About two years later she confessed to having sex with him. She says she only did it once.

Last edited:
Watch out, that is exactly what happened to me. My wife talked about this guy at work and I was wonder why she did because I didn’t want to hear it. About two years later she confessed to having sex with him. She says she only did it once.
It is a sign. When she has fucked some one, it's hard for them to not mention them to a significant other. Sometimes they refer to them as friends

Watch out, that is exactly what happened to me. My wife talked about this guy at work and I was wondering why she did because I didn’t want to hear it. About two years later she confessed to having sex with him. She says she only did it once.
It’s my experience that this is a red flag. Years ago my wife worked at a coffee shop. She started speaking a lot about a certain regular customer. I thought nothing of it at first as she was always a big believer in monogamy and being faithful. But apparently that just applied to me. Soon enough she ended up in a hotel room with him and he fucked her!

Back