If You Weren't Married

After 13 years of marriage I found myself in this position 3 years ago. First I found a woman with an amazing body and enjoyed sex and had a lot of fun with her.

Then a guy that liked me dressing in woman's clothes, it was fun but the connection wasn't right. But lastly found a gay guy that really taught me the ropes, properly took my cherry and learned all kinds of new things.

Still play with him time to time, staring to get the craving for pussy again.

If I was single again, I would play the field with anyone who wanted to.

Probably go with a crossdresser for a while, then go back to a woman and repeat the cycle.

I would be a complete cock whore. Finally getting to feel what it is like to taste a big hot load of cum and then enjoying it over and over again.

Two things would happen:
I have a friend, she's a female, and I'm absolutely, positively sure that the moment I make myself available, she would fuck me every which way to Sunday. She's said as much. She's in a marriage she doesn't care for, her fella is not attentive, she's not super into him, and she's waaaay more out there sexually than he is. I think that'd lead to some creative, enthusiastic sex that would push all my experiences and be a delight.

Also, I'm with probably 90% of guys and I'd play with other men too. I'd let anyone who wants to suck my cock go for it and I'd give blowjobs to the type of guys I'm interested in.

Got a question for the married guys. If for whatever reason, you found yourself single again, what would you do about your sex life?

Me?
First, I'd have a night of wild passionate sex with a guy.

Second, I'd keep doing it.

Third, I'd come out of the closet with cum running down my chin.

Something I've only recently admitted to myself is that I've got to where only a very few women interest me sexually. Guys on the other hand trip my trigger a lot.
I would definitely become a shameless slut...

I would most definitely suck a lot of cock and much much more, I would call it going cock wild. You see I have been a loyal husband to my wife of 37 years, she never knew I had bi tendencies and she still doesn't. I think I would have to look up the 1st guy I was serious with, who also happens to be the 1st I was with I guess no one lived up to him after that and I just had a lot of short term relationships after that. Although I had many guys Brian was just the only guy who could make me cum like an animal over and over too bad we drifted apart.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not 100% hetero. I’d try to find out what the real percentage is — somewhere near the middle, or something close to 0.

Have my gay lover over to mine whenever he wanted me, rather than the restricted visits to his when we can both make the time...just be the true me to be honest!

Back