How to know if you’re in the closet…

When I have had M to M sex, it has always been as a man, but I would like to try playing the role of the woman. Dress in something sexy, wear a wig and makeup, and seduce the man. Not all the time, but I think it would be fun to try. Maybe role playing is a fetish I should get into.

The only way to find out is to try it. Be careful though because once you have there's no going back. What if you prefer dick? I love both but didn't know until I tried it.
that's exactly why I haven't tried topping someone yet. I'm afraid I'll like it so much that I'll never go back to my old life.

When I have had M to M sex, it has always been as a man, but I would like to try playing the role of the woman. Dress in something sexy, wear a wig and makeup, and seduce the man. Not all the time, but I think it would be fun to try. Maybe role playing is a fetish I should get into.
I love sucking cock and I have no particular desire to be sucked in return. I just want cock. I've dabbled in crossdressing in the past, not in public, just wearing female underwear and stockings. And it always made me feel sexy. So I suppose, if I had the chance to dress in stockings and a suspender belt.........and suck a cock, that would make me feel super sexy. Would it make me a sissy too? I don't care. I'd just love to do it.

I love sucking cock and I have no particular desire to be sucked in return. I just want cock. I've dabbled in crossdressing in the past, not in public, just wearing female underwear and stockings. And it always made me feel sexy. So I suppose, if I had the chance to dress in stockings and a suspender belt.........and suck a cock, that would make me feel super sexy. Would it make me a sissy too? I don't care. I'd just love to do it.
I also have been wearing womens panties for a couple decades. The last few months I have indulged in pantyhose as well as a couple skirts.

I hope future generations don’t find this to be such a struggle. It probably depends a lot on how people were raised and how much gay people were accepted when they were young and figuring out just who they are.

This year I volunteered at my daughter’s high school for one of the clubs they have. This is not an LGBTQ club, but a good 1/3 of their members identify as such. When I was in high school in the early 90s that number was exactly zero. Nobody dared come out or they would have been subject to endless bullying. Intolerant parents and the religious community also should be blamed for preaching to generations of children that this is the unforgivable sin of all sins.

I feel like some of those hang ups that people have is that thought of “this is wrong” or “what would others think about me if they found out”. Other hang up is if you’re married and being unfaithful to your wife, or just feeling unsafe about the whole thing.
Once I got separated I just said fuck it, let’s see what this is like. Found a person on doublelist after placing an ad, and wow did I ever need that experience. I don’t do it every day, the urge just comes up from time to time. I finally acted on it 3 years ago and on average since then I’ve done it once or twice a year - but I browse about once a month.

In ads there are probably 100 people wanting to suck cock for every 1 that wants their cock sucked, and of those maybe 10% could actually host. The ads are the same people over and over again, and you wonder about the ones who are 30 miles out of town if they’re trying to set a trap. It would take a lot of courage to pursue a known acquaintance but if you actually get a good FWB that is the best case scenario.

The safety aspect of it is probably my biggest hang up from not doing it more frequently, and with kids at home not being able to host. I trust that anyone who thinks a lot about sucking cock or getting fucked will ultimately find both to be quite enjoyable, and the only regret is suppressing those feelings and not trying it sooner.

I’m married, still find women attractive, but have always sexually desired men. It’s only increased over time, to the point where it’s all I fantasize about. But how do you know if you’re in the closet or it’s just a fetish? Is it just curiosity or something more? And can you truly be gay if you’ve never had any experience with a man? Would love to hear from other men who struggle with this or figured out later in life they were gay. Cheers
This is so me. I ask myself this question everyday

This is so me. I ask myself this question everyday
I don't think you have to necessarily be gay to want to have sex with another man. I had the desire to suck a cock from the time I knew anything about sex. I finally got to suck my first cock in my mid twenties and it was good, but I still preferred women. I have and do identify to my self as bi, but straight to everyone else, and I still have the desire to suck cock.

I'm in my mid-50s, and I crave sex with men and women pretty equally, maybe a slight preference for cock. But I have never had the slightest romantic or emotional attraction to men. And it's been exactly the same for me since puberty.

If the perfect gay sex scenario presented itself to me, I probably wouldn't be able to resist--but I long ago concluded that my life would be simpler if I kept gay sex in the realm of fantasy and stuck with women in real life. Some might consider me closeted, but I'm comfortable with my sexuality--it is what it is. Life is about trade-offs, and if I pursued every strong sexual desire or fantasy that I had, I have no doubt it would be very destructive for myself and others. Not preaching to anyone, just giving my view.

I don't think you have to necessarily be gay to want to have sex with another man. I had the desire to suck a cock from the time I knew anything about sex. I finally got to suck my first cock in my mid twenties and it was good, but I still preferred women. I have and do identify to my self as bi, but straight to everyone else, and I still have the desire to suck cock.
In the eight years since I sucked my first cock, I've gone from calling myself straight, to thinking labels are pointless. I'm a man who is capable of enjoying sex with men and women. I just wish it happened more often.

In the eight years since I sucked my first cock, I've gone from calling myself straight, to thinking labels are pointless. I'm a man who is capable of enjoying sex with men and women. I just wish it happened more often.
Same here, except it's been way more than 8 years since I sucked my first cock.

I doubt I’ll ever get the chance to try it. But you’re right, if it confirmed things then that would be quite a dilemma. I think I’d probably love both too, but I may get hooked on dick. What was your first time like?
Oh, sucking cock is certainly addictive. It’s a constant craving!

I used to insist that I was straight even though I was getting my ass pounded by my girlfriend’s big cock. Now I think I am straight from the waist up and gay from the waist down!

Maybe you should consider that you are bisexual? I’ve been married a long time, and frankly prefer sex with women. But have been bisexual for most of my life, and had some truly wonderful sex with guys.

And yes, my wife knows about my bisexual side, and has enjoyed hearing about the details of some of my experiences. I don’t think I’m alone in this aspect.
My wife finds my stories of getting head at arcades back in the day very hot. Not sure if she would think if she knew I started up again.

I’m married, still find women attractive, but have always sexually desired men. It’s only increased over time, to the point where it’s all I fantasize about. But how do you know if you’re in the closet or it’s just a fetish? Is it just curiosity or something more? And can you truly be gay if you’ve never had any experience with a man? Would love to hear from other men who struggle with this or figured out later in life they were gay. Cheers
Why bother? Enjoy it. It's not of any importance how you label it.

I befriended an older gay gentleman and two or three months into our friendship he admitted he was attracted to me. I wasn't surprised but then he asked if he could touch me. He knew I was recently divorced and might say no but I was lonely and liked the attention. I had used a dildo on myself before but only because masturbation was getting old. When I admitted this he got bolder in his advances. I allowed his hands to unzip my pants and I must say I was nervous and unwilling. My cock told another story, however. There was really no turning back and he had his cock in me by the end of the night. I learned quickly to relax and set aside my ego. He and I were together nearly a year but I still consider myself straight. Happily married once again

Back