If you could have sex with yourself, would you?

Hear me out. Let's say you could travel back in time, even if only a couple of minutes. There would now be two of you in the same time and space. Would you have sex with yourself?

I would love to have sex with myself. Do all the dirty things that I want. To be with someone that knows exactly how to please me, and to know that I can please them. I might never stop fucking myself. LOL.

Hear me out. Let's say you could travel back in time, even if only a couple of minutes. There would now be two of you in the same time and space. Would you have sex with yourself?

I would love to have sex with myself. Do all the dirty things that I want. To be with someone that knows exactly how to please me, and to know that I can please them. I might never stop fucking myself. LOL.
As in 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure', my first thought on meeting an alternate self would be '69'. I'd suck my fill for ever and a day...

This was alluded to in the book "The Time Traveler's Wife." The main character would randomly travel back in time and would sometimes encounter his former self. During one trip, his father walked in on the two of them when they were engaged in some type of intimate behavior. The book only made a passing comment and didn't go into any detail. It's been a while since I read it.

This was alluded to in the book "The Time Traveler's Wife." The main character would randomly travel back in time and would sometimes encounter his former self. During one trip, his father walked in on the two of them when they were engaged in some type of intimate behavior. The book only made a passing comment and didn't go into any detail. It's been a while since I read it.
Exactly what I thought of when I saw the thread title. Good book that. Film was shit.

Exactly what I thought of when I saw the thread title. Good book that. Film was shit.
I enjoyed Part 1 of the book which was as about 2/3rds of it. Part 2 was depressing and I wished that I had stopped at the end of part 1. I guess I’m fortunate to not have seen the movie.

I’ve wondered what I would have done in his situation. Seems like it would be hard not to take advantage of the situation in some form.

I'm going to destroy the space-time continum to have gay sex with myself? I hardly think it's worth it. :)

I read an article once that argued that having an identical self always eventually boils down to one question- "Do you fight or do you fuck?"
Interesting. I'd have to go with the fucking. I couldn't punch my pretty face. lol

No way. The great thing about sex is the hinting, negotiating, fucking "pointing with the whole hand" what you want them to do and *still* have to slide into the most awkward position ever in order to get there.
If I want predictable, I have my fingers.

Seeing as I'm not a bottom, the best we might do is 69. Even if one of us wanted to bottom, we don't want nothing near as big as us in us and the bottom would get no pleasure, anyway.

Back