Day Pass Once A Year

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
If you were in a committed relationship. I am talking about as a couple where you are not swingers and you don’t do 3-sums and etc.

Would you accept a day pass where you could do whatever you want with whoever you want? Would you take them up on it?

And it could be anything. A person you meet. Spending your entire paycheck at a strip club. Go to a brothel. Hell fuck her best-friend. Would you accept it?

I would love to say yes myself but I also be wondering if this is a test to see if I would say no.

The concept is interesting but I am not sure I could hold myself to once a year. Maybe once a month would work better.

Lol... always say yes to opportunities! Didn't they share that with you at school? 😉

I would love to say yes myself but I also be wondering if this is a test to see if I would say no.
You could test the waters and ask who they would use it on.

Hypotheticals like that usually don't come to anything anyway, but if they're going to start an issue out of the answer to a question they asked, I don't think they'd be someone you'd want to be in a relationship with anyway. Offering something just to start a fight upon acceptance is a good way to write trust and create tension.

This would be even more interesting if we (my wife & I) each got one hall pass every year to be used whenever we wanted. That way it's equal opportunity. Damn, that idea is arousing.

Back